The King of Nothing

The King of Nothing

A Book by Joy
"

The King of Nothing is the first book of a series I am rewriting, The Princess and the Assassin. I've posted some before but have changed more, including the title. I will begin with the prologue....

"

© 2019 Joy


Author's Note

Joy
So i have rewritten this trilogy, time and again. I have finally completed the first book of the series--well, changes will always be made--and this was the prologue. I have posted this once before, but due to what a reviewer has told me--for which i am very grateful--i have completely changed the prologue. So please, i really appreciate advice, as i wish to someday publish my books. Critics on grammer, thoughts on characters, theories on plot. Any advice--i love it! Also let me know if you want to read more. Like i said, i have completed the entire first book, The King of Nothing, and could continue adding more chapters. So let me know!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on August 27, 2019
Last Updated on August 27, 2019
Tags: medievale, fiction, action, mystery, adventure

Author

Joy
Joy

About
Hi, my name is Joy. I am seventeen, and I think that the best thing to do is writing stories. The second best is when people read it and the third is when they give me their advice. My stories always .. more..

Writing
THE WHITE SHADOW THE WHITE SHADOW

A Story by Joy