The Right Approach to the Creation Plan

The Right Approach to the Creation Plan

A Chapter by Dr. Junaid Shaikh
"

According to this Creation Plan of God, human beings are placed in situations where they have to face hardships from time to time throughout their lives as part of their test.

"
The Right Approach to the Creation Plan

According to this Creation Plan of God, human beings are placed in situations where they have to face hardships from time to time throughout their lives as part of their test. Difficulty and sadness are integral part of the creation plan of the Creator. No man has the power to extricate himself from this life of trial and tribulation. This arrangement is to remind man of the fact that the present world has not been made as a place of luxury and comfort, but rather as a period of trial and as such as will help determine whether he is eligible or not for the eternal life in Paradise.

In spite of tremendous development in the present world, adverse conditions are still very much in evidence. But people, owing to their lack of awareness of God’s creation plan, do not understand why this is prevalent. So, they continue to react negatively to situations and by giving such a response, prove themselves�"in the eyes of God�"to be failures in the examination he has set for them. Stress is also a major problem faced by people everywhere. Many institutions have been established which claim to be able to eliminate stress. What these institutions actually do, in their endeavour to de- stress people is to ask them to stop their thinking process, thus bringing on them a kind of temporary anaesthesia. This is, however, not a real solution to the problem of stress. There is only one true solution to this problem and that is to adopt the correct attitude to stress�"that of managing stress instead of trying to eliminate it or react negatively to it and thus pass our test. Unpleasantness has been put into this world for man to learn the right lessons from it. The true lesson taught by unpleasant experiences is that man remembers the next world of Paradise.

Seen in the light of this creation plan, the root of all human problems is that the unenlightened want to make their Paradise in this world prior to death, whereas under the natural laws, the situation here on earth makes this impossible. According to God’s creation plan, man has to be content in this world before death, so that he may be sure that in the world after death he has Paradise in store for him. The right and proper thing for man to do is therefore to acknowledge and accept this law of creation, and plan his life accordingly. His sole aim in this present world should be to make himself acceptable in the eyes of God, so that he may be held eligible for admission into Paradise in the eternal world after death. A successful person is one who has realized the eternal world in this temporary world; who has discovered in the failures of the present world, the secret to eternal success in the next eternal world.
--------------
Download entire booklet http://cpsglobal.org/sites/default/files/reality%20of%20life-F.pdf


© 2013 Dr. Junaid Shaikh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
Added on December 4, 2013
Last Updated on December 4, 2013
Tags: Maulana wahiduddin khan books, thought provoking, interesting, for those who reason, self help, islam, seeker, paradise, god


Author

Dr. Junaid Shaikh
Dr. Junaid Shaikh

India



About
I am here to Share articles of Maulana Wahidudding Khan. You can read more of his work by following wattpad link give below my name The book, 500 Most Influential Muslims of 2009 by Georgetown .. more..

Writing