Intro

Intro

A Chapter by K.C. Zbryk

I would like to start this by asking a question. This is a question that should be asked by everyone, I should think, before they begin reading something. That question is what is the point of reading something? Is the story worth reading? That truly cannot be answered until the book is finished.

The second question one may ask could then be what is the book about? This is sometimes harder to answer than it is to decide if the book is worth reading. So I will tell you immediately, that this book is more about what defined the words than it is about the words themselves. The story, or stories depending on your perception of the matter, is simply trying to convey a message. The character should be considered fictional along with all others portrayed in these events.

It may be best to imagine the main character as a corpse on an empty beach. In all honesty I would love to start here, but there will always be the nagging question how did he come to be here. So I will explain as briefly as possible that the first few pieces are about the journey that leads to him being lifeless in the sand.

Then he has a revelation and the corpse lifted himself off the sediment and decided to resume life in his lifeless state. This will be the second piece in the book, and don’t worry reader; I will be here to explain as necessary through the entire book. There will be more of these letters to explain these thoughts.

It will be a strange journey, and I can’t guarantee that you will love every moment in this corpses experiences or the corpse at times for that matter but in the end I hope you can at least understand the message contained in this.

Sadly I can’t tell you this until the end otherwise it would defeat the point of writing this at all.

04/05/2012



© 2012 K.C. Zbryk


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Brilliantly written Intro !

Can't wait to read more.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 5, 2012
Last Updated on April 5, 2012


Author

K.C. Zbryk
K.C. Zbryk

that one with the lights, and buildings too!, CO



About
Hi I'm Kiefer. Not the actor, or any other strange kiefer titled product, I'm just an amateur writer working on some stories and spitting out the occasional poem. Everything that is posted here is.. more..

Writing