Tears Left Uncried (Inuyasha Fanfiction)

Tears Left Uncried (Inuyasha Fanfiction)

A Book by Kaena Blaise
"

Lee Fumetsu was an ordinary girl who was great at fading into the background. All that changed on a trip to Higurashi Shrine where she's pulled back in time to the Feudal Era...This is her story...

"

© 2014 Kaena Blaise


Author's Note

Kaena Blaise
Author’s Note:
I started this story a long time ago on the Fanfiction site, but wasn’t getting any feedback on it what so ever. I didn’t know what was good or what was bad on the story at all. I didn’t even know if readers were liking the story either. Very few people were answering my pleas for help, so I decided to just delete the story.
Then a reader on Fanfiction decided to help me and I figured it was time to go back and redo the story chapter by chapter. The helpful reader asked if they could so a version of my story and sadly I agreed to it. Now, the reader isn’t crediting me for the work except when I say something about it and they refuse to answer my messages at all.
So here I am, forced to come to another fanfiction site and look for fresh new readers.
PLEASE let me know if there are any screw ups in the story. I really love the Inuyasha anime (PROPS TO THE ARTIST/WRITER WHO CREATED IT BECAUSE I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA) and I have always wanted to do a fanfiction on it.
There are nearly 40 chapters in this story and they can all be read on Fanfiction.net if you wish to skip forward a bit, but I’ll be uploading the newly rewritten chapters here.
I’m also on DeviantArt under Kizyoi if you’d like to check out my art.
-KB

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on September 20, 2014
Last Updated on September 20, 2014
Tags: Inuyasha

Author

Kaena Blaise
Kaena Blaise

About
Writing, Reading, and Drawing are my favorite past-times, but writer's and artist's block are my constant companions so I can't really promise any on time updates. I'll try my best though. Current.. more..

Writing