ONCE HE'S GOT YOU...

ONCE HE'S GOT YOU...

A Poem by SPINNING ON that dizzy edge

ONCE HE'S GOT

YOU

IN HIS SPELL

YOU BEG FOR MORE

AND LIVE IN HELL

ONCE HE'S GIVEN

JUST A

TASTE

SUCH SWEET TORMENT

WHERE FINGERS

TRACE

ONCE HE'S TAKEN

JUST HIS FILL

YOU'RE NOT THE SAME

YOU HAVE NO WILL.

 

 

 

 


© 2009 SPINNING ON that dizzy edge


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

well, now.. I am torn.. I want one.. then I don't.. then I do again.. jeez.. decisions, decisions... You make him seem like such a bad boy, can't help but want him... nice write.. I enjoyed.. yum...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SPINNING ON that dizzy edge

9 Years Ago

Every good girl loves a bad boy .... no doubt about it. Every naughty girl enjoys a bad boy as well.. read more
AprilRN1210

9 Years Ago

Takes a special kind of bad boy to keep up with a naughty girl.. :)
Seduced and reduced, I believe a lot of women will identify with this write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That's how we plan it. [Grin] Would you expect anything less from us? Your poem is crisp, and comes with a sharp point and a serrated edge.

Very nicely done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


very cool and very hot at the same time. i read it through once before i even realized there was a rhyme scheme. the words just dragged me along. reading it the second time noticing the rhyme took nothing away from it. great writing and description.

Posted 13 Years Ago


You described me very well. lol I enjoyed this poem. There is something magical and scary when you fall under someones spell. Enjoyed. Phantom................

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Sounds like pure seduction at it's finest... love the straight forward approach to this piece.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

344 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 26, 2009

Author

SPINNING ON that dizzy edge
SPINNING ON that dizzy edge

Buffalo, NY



About
Some of my work is very personal and some is flight taking fancy... a writer's prerogative... :) Read something of mine and I will read something of yours - very nice and simple and what a way.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..