Victom 35 and 36

Victom 35 and 36

A Chapter by Kakashi Nuttcase

A few words from The Slashers thoughts.

She sees the the darkness and feels so comfortable tell I have in her in my grasp. Such a easy thing, women are weak. I can take them one by one by the simplest of methods. They try to scream, but I force their mouths shut. Their hearts race and they fight to free themselves. It's such a great feeling, the thrill. It's sad though when my toy doesn't move anymore. I throw them out then and find a new toy, then the thrills there again.

Sadly another toy is broken, that's number 35. She's broken like glass now, already chopped the pieces. She was once named Sierra Montey, I named her pray number 35. This will be a perfect gift for Haymen. I wonder why Detective Haymen didn't like my last gift. She may have been broken, but she still looked pretty. Before I could leave with her file open I needed to leave a hint. So as I walked out of the room I left the working student, female, dead. The blood pouring off the edges and one of the files pulled out with my name on it., The Slasher. With that I took the files out and placed one thin sheet of paper as a message to Haymen and maybe even Linda.

David walked into the autopsy turning in amazement and sickness. The Slasher really had some fun with this one, lots of fun. He sat down in a chair, he only wanted to hear. He couldn't force himself to look at this woman's remains. Her body was torn up and covered in mud with a mixture of blood. She laid emotionless and unmoving on the table. The doctor that signed up for the autopsy waited patiently by her.

"Her carotid artery cut with a jagged blade and her femur bruised immensely." Kelly stated. David looked away once again, oh did she love to tease him.

The doctor cleared his throat and looked over to Kelly. She nodded and he began his examination.

"Femur bone seems to be fractured." His hands moved up to her face and neck. "Bruising to the left cheek causing eye to swell shut. I guess that the knife to cut her artery could have been any normal kitchen blade. It leaves some jagged edges as she said, but it could only be hesitation." The doctors eyes scrolled up and faced David.

David hand still pressed hard on his lips didn't say anything. The doctor presumed with another clearing in his throat. His hand immediately from the corpse and grabbed a scalpel.

"I wouldn't normally use this tool, but I'm in a hurry"he said, while cutting slowly into a bump on her side.

He stuck his fingers into the small incision and pulled out what looked like a bullet.

"Are you sure your supposed to do that?"asked Kelly.

"If you want a suspect yes"the doctor said.

He then left without a word, that was odd. David watched him with a careful eye tell the doors shut.

"Kelly did you see that?"

"David he's a medical student, he doesn't know how these things normally go. Give it a second a better doctor will be here"Kelly clarified.

David looked away disapproving. She sighed from his stubborn attitude and chuckled slightly.

"So why did only a medical student sign up for... this project?"asked David.

Kelly sat down beside him on the floor and smiled up to him.

"Your such a freak"she teased.

"Yeah sure and so why did only a medical student join us here today?"

"It's just he needs experience OK-"she interrupted from going any further by David's loud mouth phone.

He pulled it eyeing the message sent to him. His skeptical look changed into sadness, to horror in a second. Kelly took the phone from his hands and looked at the picture that lay on the screen from, unknown source named The Slasher.

The picture held a medical student bleeding profusely in a chair by some files. Her face laid on the desk and her arms dropped lifelessly to her sides. Black hair, Asian, Kelly gasped and grabbed his arm. David still feeling ill from the uncertain amount of blood followed her lead. She ripped him out of the room dashing out of the building. Kelly obviously knew where to go, but would they be there in time.

Kelly knocked repeatedly on the screen door. David still unable to catch his breathe grabbed the frame. Pushing his head down and looking through the porch boards he sighed.

"Kelly we don't even know if she's here."

"That's not what I'm looking for!"she growled, while slamming the door free.

David jumped back and fell unsteadily on his back. Kelly laughed, but her demeanor quickly changed to a serious soul. Picking up David by his arm and she pointed to the door. Rolling his eyes he pulled out his hand gun and pointed it through the door.

"Roll your eyes as you please, but he might be in there."

"Who."

"The Slasher you ninny,"

Doing as if regulation, well it is, he moved closely to the wall. The last door in the everlasting hallway he nudged open with his shoulder. What lay inside was the Asian medical student. David immediately ran past the hallway to a nearby restroom. Kelly watching him waddle like a penguin just shrugged it off and walked in looking for that suspicious file in the picture. It was clear he had left a long while ago, but she knew he would of left them a clue. Walking over to the cabinet full of files she found a file on the floor. Opening it she found everything that was Sierra Montey. Right at that point she understood that the medical student was sadly number 36. On the opposite side of the medical student she saw something sticking up. Walking over and around her Kelly found another file. Of course you named it, The Slasher's. She opened it what laid inside was a letter. On that letter it said"hope you like my gift, for Haymen's birthday."



© 2011 Kakashi Nuttcase


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on July 3, 2011
Last Updated on July 3, 2011


Author

Kakashi Nuttcase
Kakashi Nuttcase

WY



About
I simply am here for feedback and to give feedback. more..

Writing