Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Kala Benfield

Who would have thought? They didn't.  It was a blissful meeting. Two completely different individuals who lived in two opposite worlds. Different personalities that eventually see the view of a different universe. Different communities. Simply and inevitably contradicting pieces of artwork founded and created by God. 
As they both conflict in their own predicaments. They saw they needed to put their weight on someone else's shoulders as they fly through life. Each blink is another second, minute, month. Gone. Time is the enemy of this human race. These two people have found time to be priceless as they wish for it all back. Their time being wasted away with someone else. Would they call it wasted? No, probably not. People who judge from afar possibly would. But to them everything would fall into place as soon as they breathe the same air, see the same things, and touch one another as they see the electricity. That weight will soon become weightless. Feathers on their shoulders and life would be simple.
Little do they know that fear and distance would be their only enemy. Not each other, but the obstacles that reality lays in front of them. Too blind to see. To deaf to understand. But when reality settles in, the weight will soon come back. Not on each other, but them as individuals all over again. 


© 2013 Kala Benfield


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on June 3, 2013
Last Updated on June 3, 2013


Author

Kala Benfield
Kala Benfield

carlisle, PA



About
Where all my fears, fantasies, & dreams come to life, enjoy. more..

Writing
Litost Litost

A Poem by Kala Benfield


Over. Over.

A Poem by Kala Benfield