First Collision

First Collision

A Chapter by Lupus Kaos
"

Meeting him

"
     It was late and the dinner had already been served. He was in his room, shaking because of his efforts to smile the rest of the day. He was feeling pain and it was a torture to try and ignore them shadows in his room. Was he mad or simply silly. Will it go away, will it stay with him -the feeling of another presence in the room- he did not know. And he was not willing to learn. But what is it that brought us here, now?

    You all know, most probably, that if one is feeling sad he/she might need to stay alone for some time, isolate himself. Thus did our hero, whose name is not important. But in a world filled with judges, everyone having an opinion and no one really knowing what they should do, if you feel awful with your self, you might become a deserted man.

    Such was the fate of this boy. He was left alone, liking it in the beginning, yet being destroyed by it in the end. He was feeling calm when alone. So calm he got bored. Thus, he created a fictional friend. Additionally, he gave that persona a name and many attributes. But it was all fake and harmful. And when he realized it, it was too late. He had combined himself with that other person and obtained a split personality. This was his gift...

    Can such pain be handled?

    The answer is no. Because when one does not know who he is, it is difficult to be alive. Our hero struggled to understand the world around him, smile and even live peacefully but nothing went well. So, he ended in the place he is now. Shaking while lying on his bed. Being in agony, his everyday life. Remaining sad and alone.

    Will anything nice ever happen to him?


© 2013 Lupus Kaos


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Lupus Kaos
please ignore grammar problems and please review. Also, if you are having thoughts about the next chapter, feel free to mention them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 9, 2013
Tags: boy, teenager, sadness, beginning


Author

Lupus Kaos
Lupus Kaos

Macedonia, Greece



About
Sadness I like to embrace in each of her forms. I feel alone and Solitude is my only friend...But I have no complain about that, since I can write and express myself. more..

Writing