{Chapter 2}

{Chapter 2}

A Chapter by Kat

Kat awoke in a rather large bedroom, silk sheets and a comforter similar to hers covered her naked body. Her clothes were long gone, never to be found again but Kat didn't care. All she could focus on was the pulsing pain in her neck, she couldn't remember what had happened or why she was here but that pain. Oh, that pain made her want to scream. She looked around and found an alarm clock that read December 11, 2010, 6:00pm. "F**k..A whole day slept in..?" She thought to herself as she slowly made her way out of the bed, her legs shaking violently with every move she made. Threatening to give way to her weight as soon as she stood up, Kat collapsed back onto the bed and tangled herself back up into the sanctuary of the warm silk sheets. She closed her eyes and buried her face in the warm pillow that smelled warm and comforting just like the room did, she had no idea where she was or how she had gotten there and at that moment all of that was at the back of her mind. The only thing Kat could focus on at that moment was sleep.
Blue sat downstairs in the kitchen, looking skimming through a cookbook. "What the hell does she eat!? Leon said to feed her something that'll bring her blood levels up.." He muttered to himself frustratedly as he wracked his brain to think of something for the human to eat. It wasn't until he looked at the empty blood bottle in the kitchen sink that he remembered the past events that happened the previous night. He had bitten Kat and drank too much, Oh god her blood was sweet and made his throat ache for more. But Blue knew better then to go sneak blood from Leon's daughter, Leon would never forgive him if he accidentally killed her. "Damn those blood lusts.." He muttered as he paced back and forth in front of the grand staircase, she was sleeping in his bed as peaceful and as gorgeous as if she had already been turned before. But, she was just human and the thought of turning her made Blue want to rush into the room and rip the sheets from her pale and fragile body and sink his fangs into every part of her. He had never felt so aroused or so attracted to any human or vampire like this ever before. Blue sighed frustratedly as she ran his fingers through his hair and walked back into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator door and grabbing a bottle of water and making his way up the staircase to go check on his mistake.


© 2011 Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Blue sighed frustratedly as SHE ran his fingers

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
1 Review
Added on December 13, 2010
Last Updated on January 10, 2011
Tags: Romance, Vampires, Fantasy, Violence, Angels, etc.


Author

Kat
Kat

Dade City, FL



About
Hey guys, This is Kat. Here's a little about me. Name:Kat Age:15 Status:High School Sophomore Hobbies: Singing,Texting,Writing,etc. I am interested in vampire/fictional stories, romances,actions .. more..

Writing
{Chapter 1} {Chapter 1}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 3} {Chapter 3}

A Chapter by Kat