{Chapter 3}

{Chapter 3}

A Chapter by Kat

Blue opened the door to his bedroom slowly and silently before peering into the room. He saw Kat's naked body perfectly framed by the silk sheets caressing her every curve. Her hair that was the same shade of red as the crimson liquid that ran through her fragile body was draped over the edges of the bed and almost touched the floor. Blue watched her sleep intently as if she was some sort of alien, he hadn't realized he had walked toward the bed until he snapped himself from his thoughts and realized he was standing right next to her. He smirked as an idea crossed his mind and he sat on top of the weakened Kat, grabbing her wrists gently and tying them together in front of her, Blue slowly laid them on her waist and pulled the sheets back up over her. He then laid himself on top of her and hissed as his eyes slowly turned a dark purple color, his fangs slid out from his gums and grazed the top of Kat's breasts. He made his way up past her collar bone and up to her neck once again, eying the 2 bite marks he had left on her before. "This will be quick.." He whispered in her ear silently before sinking his teeth into Kat's neck once again.

Kat gasped at the top of her lungs as she felt the sharp prickling pain in her neck, she tried to lift her hands up to stop the pain in some way but couldn't seem to move her wrists at all. She tried to scream but her voice was choked and muffled. When she finally found the strength to open her eyes and recognize her surroundings she found cloths being shoved into her mouth roughly by a strong hand and looked up to find Blue sitting on top of her chest and scrambling around on the bed for something to tie over her mouth and nose to silence her. "Mm.." Was all Kat could really get out. She was confused and still in a slight daze, Blue finally noticed that she was awake and smirked at her. "Morning Kat." He said as he laid his hand beneath her chin and pushed her mouth closed gently despite the cloths sticking out between her lips and sat her up gently. Kat stared at him with a confused look on her face as Blue simply smiled and said. "Shh..It'll be fine. Just let me take care of you. We can't have you screaming now can we?" He said in a mocking tone that made Kat uneasy. She was so involved in his words that she wasn't looking at his hands when he pulled a large, thick, black gag over her mouth, nose, and chin and tied it in a tight knot that dug into the back of her head. Now she was screaming and crying but Blue didn't care he just shoved her down with enough force to make her heart stop and tucked the blankets in on her sides. Kat could feel the ropes on her wrists now and knew why she wasn't able to move, Blue had tied her up and down completely while she was out and made sure it was impossible for her to move. "Mmm!" Kat screamed. But her screams were muffled by the stuffy dirty cloths that filled and choked her throat.


© 2011 Kat


Author's Note

Kat
Please review and tell me if anything needs to be changed, I will take any criticism. Please review this, I know it's short for now but I will add more soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
Added on January 11, 2011
Last Updated on February 27, 2011


Author

Kat
Kat

Dade City, FL



About
Hey guys, This is Kat. Here's a little about me. Name:Kat Age:15 Status:High School Sophomore Hobbies: Singing,Texting,Writing,etc. I am interested in vampire/fictional stories, romances,actions .. more..

Writing
{Chapter 1} {Chapter 1}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 2} {Chapter 2}

A Chapter by Kat