The young  girl, And Boy with a snake #Part1

The young girl, And Boy with a snake #Part1

A Story by kayBiE

"La la la la." She sang happily while jumping up and down taking a stroll around the park. She picked up flowers and threw the petals about like a confetti. Fed the birds, but ran away as soon as they tried to get too close to her. She spun around with her hands high up and her face looking to the heavens. 
She tripped and fell but she never cried instead she got up and dusted herself off and continued with the stroll. Then she met a boy  all rugged and all. Dirty clothes and all too. She starred for a while and said "hi". The boy looked at her and said no word. She went on:" I've never seen you around here before. Are you new here?" The boy still stood still and said nothing. As she moved closer to him, the weather changed a bit. There was suddenly heavy winds, the clouds were closing in on the sun and the little girl was far from home.
Then behind the boy appeared a snake. Frightened, she moved back and he moved closer to her. She asked:" What do you, what do you want from me? What's that snake doing on you? Who are you? Please, please little boy don't hurt me. Please spare me, my mommy and daddy are expecting me to come back home tonight. Please little boy I'll give you some of my food I promise, I never back down on my promises." Still with no word he moved closer as she moved backed. She had realised that there is no one at the park and the sky kept darkening by the minute.
As she was about to run, she felt a rain drop on her face and she starred at him with fear while he wore a smile on his face..

© 2014 kayBiE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A snake and the boy. You create a interesting vision. A very good opening to the story. You left me with wonder where the story will go. Send me a read request. Possibility of a good tale. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 24, 2014
Last Updated on July 25, 2014

Author

kayBiE
kayBiE

johannesburg, CA, South Africa



Writing
Existence Existence

A Poem by kayBiE


Cannibal Cannibal

A Poem by kayBiE