The Girl Without A Face #Part1

The Girl Without A Face #Part1

A Story by kayBiE

Mother asked:"Don't you want to dress up and look like a princess today? " she folded her legs fiddled around and clamped her hands together. She asked her again :"Don't you want to look like the prettiest girl in the word, my sweet angel?" The little girl lifted her hands and signed to her mother  saying:" How can I look like a princess if have no face? Where will you put my makeup, how will you do my hair when I have none, when the only things I have are ears and a line cut up to make seem like I have lips?" Mom kept quiet yet she could hear her walking about as though she was busy looking for something. 
She held her faceless structure and moved down to her hands and gave them a strong squeeze and said:"As faceless as you are, not many will see the beauty you posses inside Because they busy focusing on your faceless structure."
Mom pulled her closer and started to dress her up and said the following oon each item of clothing:"A pink dress for my sweetheart,  wrapped around little rose petals for all the kindness she gave to the world. These glass high heels, are as transparent as your heart, they reveal sweet melodies of the beats that keep you alive. Nail polish for each finger, don't let it change you as it covers up your wounds and makes you knew again. A tiara for my princess because your beauty lies within the carvings and shines as bright as these diamonds."
With her faceless structure she wasn't able to show any expression, instead she felt her mother's faces and moved her faceless structure towards her in hopes of giving her a kiss. Then she looked away and turned back because she wanted to sign something to her mom, she said:" Mom? Will I ever find a man who will love me when I have no beauty nor ugly but only a frightening view? Will I ever walk amongst the human race and not be judged or treated as an outcast because I got injured during the accident?  I'm so young, yet I already wear the troubles of the world as a cloak that's meant to keep me warm and protect me. A beast is all I'll ever be, I'm sad inside yet I can't even shed a tear nor frown because faceless is what I'll always be."
Mom held her close and rested her daughters head on her shoulders..

© 2015 kayBiE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! This is good! The beginning immediately caught my attention and drew me into the story. A faceless girl. What a unique story, and so well written!

Posted 9 Years Ago


I liked the idea of the story, it's what got me into reading it. I agree with the point you're trying to get acrossed but you should proof read and make sure you're grammatical errors and spelling errors are taken care of before publishing. With a little touch up this could be a very powerful piece. Good job.

Posted 9 Years Ago


kayBiE

9 Years Ago

Thanks I'll do that next time

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 20, 2015

Author

kayBiE
kayBiE

johannesburg, CA, South Africa



Writing
Existence Existence

A Poem by kayBiE


Cannibal Cannibal

A Poem by kayBiE