Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Megan Ord

 “Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, contain it or kill it,” I said sarcastically- standing in a pubs toilet applying makeup to myself in the mirror.

“And don’t mess around; you know what happened last time Kayala” Sadrince replied.

“Ok, I won’t mess around” I promised.

“Good. The togra is just around the corner from where you are.” Sadrince carried on.

Right I’ll be there soon.” I told them.

“Fine, if you need backup, call and we’ll send agent T to help you.” Sadrince said. Then they clicked off.

I walked out of the toilets and over to my family.

“I need some air. Can I go outside for a little while?” I asked.

“Yes of course you can” my mother replied, “go get some fresh air.”

“Ok.” I walked over to my 5 year old sister. “Code S” I said. She knew what it meant. She put her ear piece on and I walked away.

“Can you hear me, Kay?” Jennie said into my ear piece.

“Loud and clear sis.” I replied. I walked out into the night and called my bike. It came zooming towards me and stopped beside me. The hologram person disappeared and I climbed on the bike. I pushed the stand up and zoomed out of the parking lot. “Kayala to Sadrince, come in Sadrince.”

“We are hearing you Kayala. What is the matter?” they replied.

“I need coordinates.”

“We’re sending them to you now.” My bike bleeped and brought up the fastest way to get there.

“Thanks and tell Ethan not to worry.”

“Sure will Kayala, over and out.” I raced on until the streets were totally empty. I turned a corner and nearly crashed into the togra. I lost control of my bike and I slid into the side of a building.

“Ow!!!” I whimpered. I had hurt my leg. The same leg was the one I kick with. This was just great. I stood up, careful not to lean on my leg.  I looked around but the togra had gone.

“Aw man.” I said under my breath. I stepped forward testing my leg it wasn’t as bad as I first thought. Suddenly I was picked up from behind. I shrieked. I twisted round to face it. The togra was as tall as a 2 story house and looked hideous. It was a drippy one. It had goo dripping from its body, a gaping mouth and small piggy eyes. It was dripping goo on my clothes.

“Aw, this is just great, it’s dripping goo on me!” I whined. I heard Jen laughing at me in my ear piece. “It’s not funny!” I wriggled to try and get my hand to my pocket to get the injection but I couldn’t it held me too tightly. I bit its thumb and it let go.

“Ahh!” I yelled as I fell. I hit the ground and rolled up onto my feet, ignoring the pain that shot through my leg. I pulled the syringe out of my pocket and took the cap off. I ran towards the togra and jumped on to its arm that it was trying to hit me with. I tried to jab it in its arm but it grabbed hold of me again and I dropped the syringe.

“No!” I shouted.

“Kay! Mums wondering where you are!” Jen shouted in my ear.

“I'm in the middle of something! Keep her distracted!” I shouted back as I tried to get free.

“Ok.” Jen said.

“Sadrince, get agent T and hurry please!” I shouted.

“Done. He will be there in a few seconds.” They replied. I fought for a few more minutes. I heard the roar of a motorcycle as I was flung to the ground.



© 2011 Megan Ord


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great first chapter! it's extremely descriptive and flows very well. can't wait to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really like it!!!!....Very nice work in dis chapter!!!

~Ninja--I am ~

Posted 12 Years Ago


It is realy descriptive.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
3 Reviews
Added on December 28, 2011
Last Updated on December 28, 2011


Author

Megan Ord
Megan Ord

Newcastle, WA, United Kingdom



About
i am english. more..

Writing
HA HA HA HA HA HA

A Poem by Megan Ord


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Megan Ord


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Megan Ord