Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Megan Ord

“Kayala!” I heard a male voice shout.

“Kay! Mums looking for you! Please say something!” I heard Jen shouting in my ear. I groaned and put my hand to my head. It felt hot and wet. I looked at my fingers. They were covered in blood.

“Aw man.” I whispered.

“Kay, is that you?” Jen said in my ear.

“Yeah what’s the matter?” I said.

“Mum went to look for you and now thinks you went home.”

“Okay thanks for telling me.” I said.

“Kayala are you all right? I saw you fall!” agent T was kneeling beside me.

“Yeah I’m fine Tim. Did you finish it?” I said while sitting up.

“No I don’t know where the syringe is gone.” He replied. I looked around and saw the togra watching us from a distance. I saw something glittering on its leg.

“It’s in its leg. Can you keep it distracted while I do the syringe?” I asked.

“Yeah. But you’re injured.”

“I’m fine.” I stood up. “After 3. 1, 2, 3, go!” we ran towards the togra. Tim distracted it by shooting and shouting. I went around the back of it and through its legs. I grabbed the syringe and pressed it. The togra screamed. I ran from underneath it and so did Tim. We hid behind a building as the togra sent out a jet of light and wind. It whistled over the buildings and through the streets around us.

“That went well.” I said sarcastically.

“Ha-ha you’re so funny.” Tim replied. “I’ll get the bandage.”

I sat on the ground while he got it. He came back and rapped it round my head.

“That’s gonna be sore for a while.” He said critically.

“Obviously.” I sighed. “I’d better be getting home.”

“Are you OK to drive?”

“Yeah I’ll be fine.” I said as I stood up and walked to my bike. “Goodbye.”

“Bye”

I got on my bike kick started it and roared away. My ear piece bleeped and I pressed the button.

“Yes?” I said.

“Kayala? It’s Sadrince.” The reply came.

“What?”

“Ethan wants to talk to you.” They said, “He’s angry, so go carefully.”

“Thanks for warning me. Put him on.” I sighed as I pulled up my drive.

“KAYALA! What did you think you were doing?!” Ethan shouted in my ear.

“My job.” I said.

“DON’T PATRONISE ME KAYALA!”

“Well what do you want me to say?”

“THAT, that you are sorry. YOU NEARLY DIED!”

“I’m sorry. And I never knew you cared.” I said innocently.

“Well you’re the best.”

“I know I’m amazing.” I said laughing. I put the stand down on my bike and leaned on it.

“Can you be a bit careful next time please.” He sighed.

“Of course” I said as I walked out of the garage, switched the light off and shut the door. I went into the house and up the stairs.

“Fine. I don’t think there will be any more disturbances tonight. Get some rest and if there is any agent T can handle them.”

“All right. Can I go now?”

“GRR. Fine, Sadrince over and out.” He clicked off. I went into my bedroom and flopped down on the bed. My ear piece beeped again.

“What?” I sighed.

“We’re on our way home now Kay.”

“Righty hoe. I’m in bed. See you soon.” I said.

“Okay. Bye.” Jennie clicked off. I took the ear piece out of my ear, got changed for bed and went to sleep.



© 2011 Megan Ord


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Realy good. Another good chaptEr

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Added on December 28, 2011
Last Updated on December 28, 2011


Author

Megan Ord
Megan Ord

Newcastle, WA, United Kingdom



About
i am english. more..

Writing
HA HA HA HA HA HA

A Poem by Megan Ord


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Megan Ord


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Megan Ord