MY PERCEPTION OF LIFE...

MY PERCEPTION OF LIFE...

A Poem by IndomitableKDS

Understand more and judge less. If you understand you won't judge and if you judge you don't understand.
Never lie to yourself, even when you try to see the best in people.
Search for balance and peace in your world independent of anything or anyone.
Teach yourself patience, knowing no good thing comes easy.
Use faith to navigate your way thru life.
Be so in touch with the world around you that you can rule your destiny.
No one is ever real, no one is ever fake. I know fake people who does real things and real people that make mistakes.
Evaluate the people that are in your life, negativity is very contagious.
One of the poorest state a man can be in is to be consciously unconscious.
Train your thoughts, it's amazing how much of your life they govern.
Never let the things you want allow you to forget the things you have.
Sometimes it's good not to feel like you belong anywhere in this world, it gives you the chance to create somewhere for yourself.
Never confuse respect with tolerance or fear. Money and knowledge will give you power but character will earn you respect.
Very few people are going to come into your life and set standards, no matter what the situation you find yourself always try and do the right thing.
Faith is one of the things that separates us, how you see God and the relationship you have with Him determines how you change and transition thru life.
Allow personality to take precedence over swag and love over vanity.
Stop searching for people to change you, to fix you, to help you or to save you. Try for yourself and God will help you.
The minute you stop changing and growing you have become stagnant.
I have a huge heart, you don't have to understand me and that's ok, I'm a woman of virtue.

© 2015 IndomitableKDS


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really this. List of things to live by. Yes indeed it seems u are a virtuous woman. God bless. keep writing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


a stirring write that touches on mind and spirit

great job with it


Posted 8 Years Ago


A lot of words of wisdom, a lot of hard-hitting truths and life lessons that we should all take something from. Beautiful piece of writing :) I love the depth of these words.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There's a lot of wisdom here we can all learn from or keep in mind.

The girl in the picture is beautiful.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

IndomitableKDS

8 Years Ago

Thank you, that's me
Relic

8 Years Ago

Really? Wow!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 29, 2015
Last Updated on September 29, 2015

Author

IndomitableKDS
IndomitableKDS

About
I am a very grounded, charismatic person with an electric personality. I love life and have eyes that see way beyond what is. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Gone Gone

A Poem by Cool Girl