The bankers daughter

The bankers daughter

A Chapter by KeeD

       Sleep accompanied by peaceful dreams sounds like some sort of an illusion. I had neither peace nor dreams. My sleep had been flooded by nightmares. I often had visions of Chelsea. I would reach out for her as she lay dying on that bed. The only thing I could hear myself constantly asking her was 'why', 'why did she take her own life.' I still couldn't let go of my best friend. 
     That's when I heard my bedroom door being knocked. It was my father asking me to prepare for Sunday morning mass.
     Every Sunday we would pretend to be a 'normal family' and attend mass. After mass father and mother would invite friends over for lunch and drinks. This baffled me because here my father was social, normal and I would never suspect him to be what he was when he was alone with me. 
    What made my father kill? Why would he share that side of himself with me? Questions I found asking myself frequently. Did my mother known about his darker side, I wondered. 
    Detective Sylo showed up for lunch as well. I guess my mother must have invited him. I took his dog Lela upstairs after lunch so the grown ups could drink and talk. Playing with a dog seemed like what a normal fifteen year old girl should do and for that moment I did feel normal.
    I could overhear the adults downstairs, socialize and talk. Many questions were put forward to the detective on his developments on the case of the girl who was found murdered. I also overheard the detective compliment my mothers cooking. 
    I chuckled as I thought to myself, if he only knew what helped the growth of the mushrooms he ate the other day in the woods. Anything would taste better than that. 
    After an hour detective Sylo came up to collect Lela as he knocked on my room door. Lela barked with excitement when I opened the door and he came to receive her. He invited himself into my room as he walked around studying everything I had on my walls and in my room. He walked towards my dressing table and went through my make up. His hands reach out and grabbed something. On taking a closer look at what he had in his hands I learnt it was the black mascara, same one that I had taken from Chelsea's room. I was really nervous and I started to sweat as the detective said, "I've never seen you wear this before, it would look really nice on you", as he placed it back down.
    Calling out to Lela to follow him as he walked out of my room. Calming down now, I rushed towards the dressing table and hid the black mascara in my underwear drawer.                            
    A short while after my father called out to me, "Rebecca come down lets head to the supermarket." I quickly put on some fresh clothes and got into the truck with daddy. 
    That's when daddy leaned over and kissed me saying "I'm really proud of what a big girl you've become."
    My face got completely red and I just looked at him as my body was unable to move. I knew this was wrong but I convinced myself what wasn't wrong at that time. I've wanted this for a long time.        We drove to the supermarket in absolute silence. On getting there we pulled out a trolley cart and went around the aisles picking up groceries we needed for the house. 
    It was then I saw a girl from my school, a popular senior. Apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed her as I caught my father lost in thought as his eyes looked her way. This girl Tiffany Crawford was the local bank managers daughter. She was popular, rich and absolutely beautiful. She had a bright yellow sundress on and was picking out meat at the counter in the supermarket. We stood behind her at the check out line. She looked at us and greeted us with a smile. That's when I knew my father wouldn't let her slide away. 
     We drove home and in the drive way he asked me for some information on her. I told him everything I knew as he then started to reveal his intentions. 
     "I think she would be perfect for our mushrooms. They would eat her delicious meat right up," he said. That's when I started to understand my father and his deranged mind better. 
      Father and I for the next week studied her movements and how we could catch her alone waiting for an opportunity to arise. Call us fortunate but that's exactly what happened. 
      A kid from my school was throwing a party. Everyone was invited including me. That's when we planned it. Father asked me to get Tiffany really drunk he told me he would pick me up once the party was over. I looked after her throughout the party and offered to give her a ride back home. We got her into the car and drove as father kept turning around  looking at her and smiling. 
     She was so wasted, but happy that I was with her looking after her. She even thanked me several times. I carried her and dropped her to her door as my father waited in the car in Tiffany's driveway. Her father opened the door and received her and thanked us for dropping her home safely. I got into the car as her front door shut and father and me drove around the block.
     Once we saw Tiffany's room lights switched on we knew that she was up there. We waited outside for about an hour making sure we were parked no where close so not to be spotted my neighbors.
     I then climbed up towards Tiffany's room and entered her window. I woke her up and asked her if she wanted to come and have some shrooms with me. The very thought excited her and she got out of bed still drunk and made her way down with me through her window. Trying to be as quiet as possible in order not to wake her parents up we sneaked and got into the car.
     She was surprised to see my dad there and I told her not to worry he's cool. She smiled and started speaking to him. We drove to the lake and parked the car by the lake. It was extremely dark and we had just one flash light in the truck. Tiffany started to sober up was a little scared and hesitant. We assured her she was safe with us and walked deeper into the woods. We reached the mushroom patch and that's when the tension eased up and she started to eat and trip on the shrooms. I joined her to give her company.
      I don't remember much but i remember father kissing her and that got me jealous. So I pushed him away and he smiled as my jealousy made him slap her and beat her face with as much force as he could. The way he assaulted her started to scare me a little. He then took the torch and bashed it on her skull killing her by the third blow. Now starting to regain my senses I saw what he had done and before you know it I  was making love to him in a pool of her blood. That's the first time father and me shared such an intimate moment by doing something even more passionate.
      We were crazy, but we were lovers. We chopped the bankers daughter up into little pieces with fathers sharp hunting knife and the bone saw he had carried from his truck. We  mixed her body parts  deep inside with the soil. We washed ourselves in the lake and drove home.                         
      The next day by evening everyone was out searching for the bankers daughter. After two days that's all that was on the local news stations and radio. No one suspected us, no one  knew what we had done, except Mother. 
      She saw us coming in that late, she's been vigilant on our growing relationship and now wanted to clarify her doubts. "Where were the two of you three nights ago?" as we both looked at her with disgust. 




to be continued...


© 2013 KeeD


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't actually think you realise how amazing this is! Great job, monkey, I loved it. Keep it up.
It is really interesting, well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


oooh interestingg, Send me a rr when you have the next chapter up. xD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Britt:)

11 Years Ago

No problem! i just wonder what's going to happen between the father and daughter annd if the mom wil.. read more
KeeD

11 Years Ago

:D oh the twists and turns, muahahahaha!
Britt:)

11 Years Ago

i cant wait XD
Captivating read from the very start. It pulled me in from chapter 1. nice job

Posted 11 Years Ago


You have to get more up. I am loving this. I can't see the second chapter why is it rated mature?

Posted 11 Years Ago


KeeD

11 Years Ago

It has a bit of explicit stuff in it :o I'll change it to teen for you ;3 Thank you so much for revi.. read more
Death Girl

11 Years Ago

This is just amazing. Keep writing and fantastic job.
KeeD

11 Years Ago

Wow really? >< thank you and I will! You should be able to view chapter 2 now I hope.
the story just keeps getting better :) i'm anxious to get to the next chapter, curious as what they're going to do to the mother
Great story so far

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 23, 2013
Last Updated on April 23, 2013


Author

KeeD
KeeD

Mumbai, India, India



About
Hey I'm Kee, I'm 32 and work as a journalist in Mumbai, India. I dabble in writing poetry and do it purely to pump out the creative juices in my being. Thank you for stopping by, live, laugh and love .. more..

Writing
The Glory The Glory

A Poem by KeeD


Calamities Will Calamities Will

A Poem by KeeD