Perhaps this is a Blog 3

Perhaps this is a Blog 3

A Story by Keira
"

Another rough night.

"

Tonight is another rough one. It seems I'm having problems with everyone, and it makes you feel lonely when you're against the people who you care about most. I'm on winter break officially now, and I am completely alone. It's  not the most wonderful feeling, since it's supposed to be family time and everything. My parents are at the coast, and so even if I went home(in college), I'd be sitting in an empty house. So instead, I'm sitting in my empty apartment. My boyfriend left this morning as early as he could wake up, and it makes me a bit sad, because he knew I wasn't going home yet, and yet he had to get back to his parents. We were nearly just there for thanksgiving, but it's like I think I will have to pry him with a crowbar if I want him from his family even on the shortest of holidays. It makes me wonder, because we've been together two years now, been living together nearly the whole time, dorms before now, and now we have our own apartment so we wouldn't haev to stay in empty dorms on the holidays or anything, and he's still racing home. I think he still wants to go home for the summer as well. And I'm wondering if he will ever want to stay with me when we just have time together without school or work in the way. I'm ready to be apart from my parents, I'm ready to be leading my own life, but apparently he hasn't reached that point yet. And he took the everclear, so I can't drink myself into a peaceful oblivion. And usually if my boyfriend and I are not together, or are on a cooler spot, then I can always turn to my Master (see piece two). But even that isn't working well right now. He seems not to care about  being with me right now. I was looking forwards to being with Him today, because we both had a day completely to ourselves. but then He felt the need to sleep, whcih was fine, then when we got to talking again, He was out, so I didn't want to bother Him, and He usually doesn't like to text while He is out. And then He said when He got home, He'd most likely be going to sleep, so I was just like....utterly deflated. I wanted to cry because I just wanted to be with Him so badly it was hurting. And it seems even as I chase Him, He doesn't care sometimes. Becuase while He said He was going to bed, He is now online in another room I used to be apart of, playing with others. And it just makes me feel worthless, because I follow Him along like a pup, and most days...some days...He seems utterly infatuated with me. But then there are days like this, and it seems that He wants nothing to do with me, would rather spend His time elsewhere. It makes me incredibly depressed, especially since my emotions as felt so harshly and so easily. So here I go off to find something to ease the comfort of the night. I wish everyone well who might read this.

© 2009 Keira


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You write with every inch of emotion you have. I can relate because even though I have a life surrounded by people, friends and family I often find myself feeling alone. Your not alone in feeling those things. Dont be scared or sad.. try to make the best of it.. although I know that is easier said than done... If you need some one to talk to feel free to talk to me

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 10, 2009

Author

Keira
Keira

About
Just getting back. Used to be here before, but lost the username unfortunately and I believe it was after the system went down and the writing went out the door. Hope to find the warm welcome I had wh.. more..

Writing