Random Echoes

Random Echoes

A Chapter by M.Kilani

These are words that helped me and others at times of sorrow and dismay, they were lines to guide me through the darkest roads of life, with these words I overcame my conflicts, they still echo in my memory, I hope they become answers to your questions, and one day echo in the memory of yours

 




Even God does not listen to the silent... speak up

To awaken light you have to know the secret of darkness, devour it from others to let their souls shine, you'd think they reflect on you, when it is your light that makes them shine, and even when it dims, you'd still see your path with theirs


Drama, with both its comedy and tragedy, is the imitation of life... It's not the other way around!! Create your own plot, do not imitate one.


Only those whom words are loud can truly enjoy silence !!


Seek dismay , dismay you'll find , seek joy dismay you'll find again , as you sought pure joy and pure dismay ... spread joy , joy you'll gain , spread dismay , dismay is yours again , as you keep some of them for yourself and get more in return .

 

And I wish each one of them burn with each cigarette I light, not that I hate them but perhaps then they'll know I'm alone.

 

I'll Leave them behind , leave their eyes , leave them for their lies ,let them brag about the money they never made , let them brag about their empty hearts , minds , souls ,and lives , for I have seen enough , and foreseen more !!

 

Ignorance is NOT the lack of knowledge; misfortune is ... Ignorance is debating a topic with half the knowledge and the lack of understanding.

 

When the heart bleeds of sympathy to others, and the mind aches finding their redemption, their salivation, only then the body goes numb.

 

I can hear there sighs, and them I join, could this world have more despair, have all become so blind, or in this cruel world all have died??

 

It's only when your on top you have the desire to fall , not to harm yourself but only to see who would ease your fall , it's only when someone seeks your love you run away , not that your afraid , but only because it's forced to be yours' you rebel against it .

 

When people love they are welling to die for the other, though love is such an honor, there is no honor in death.

 

It's weird how I can inhale smoke from this suffocating air, I can't grief forever, yet today I will, for the memory of my late friend.

 

It's only when we walk in one's shoes , we manage to heal , and only when we heal others we heal ourselves , I may have scars but my wounds heal on another skin , this was my leap to Nirvana !!

 

There in the darkest shadows, lay souls that deserve to be saved, each smile is a step to their redemption.

 

Is it blasphemous to feel good?? It’s blasphemous not to.

 

As we walk through the valley of the shadows and death, we either shine or fade, when we shine like a candle we shall find our way, moreover lead others to their own.

 

No matter how life keeps fighting me ... it will never take me alive!!

 

Loyalty and trust ... a weapon against whom who gives them.

 

Only a free man has nothing to lose, yet everything to win

.

Where do I stand in life?? a thought that has been hunting me , until I took a look around , knew the crowd , then I realized where do WE stand !!

 

Only those with pure hearts drown in dismay and sink in darkness, yet fly on the slightest beam of hope and enlighten the darkest place with their joy... those of deepest hearts embrace their sorrow , thus know how to smile.

 

I've been drowning in the deepest sea of shadows waiting for that beam of light to embrace my cold heart , and when it came it pulled me out of that sea , yet the sorrow was to heavy for me to arise , still I seek a rope , a lifeline , and a change for there is always hope , even for those who are cursed !!

 

History exists no more, no matter how good it was, there is a future to create much better days, no matter how bad it was you can always have a new start.

 

They think they are better than me, stronger than me, smarter and more creative!! They took an advantage of my devastation laughed at my fall, yet what have they done, what did they achieve?? I carved in rocks what they draw in sand!!

 

Why labels?? Why subcultures or groups?? Why can't we be unlabeled un-categorized?? Is there some kind of shelter beneath these names?? I'd rather be unlabeled, un-categorized, not even Liberal, only a free man!!

 

It's hard to be happy when everyone around is drowning in darkness it gets into you , and yeah it's true that darkness can be joyful , but not when you are forced to live in darkness !! Joy and dismay are both contagious!!

 

It is amazing when you control your emotions , when your feeling bad but your thinking good , it's either your emotions follow your thoughts or your thoughts follow your emotions.

 

A Birthday is the day you almost become disparate of life, and everyone reminds you of how beautiful it is.

 

Never take it seriously, you never get hurt. Never get hurt, you can always have fun. And if you ever get lonely, you just go to the record store and visit all your friends..... Too bad there is no record store around!!

 

Perhaps we believe in lies... that is why we didn't see the lie within beLIEve.

 

Don’t envy my life just look at yours through my perspective ... just cover your sadness with madness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2013 M.Kilani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

like i told you already, it's like me speaking =) outstanding outstanding comparisons, . I carved in rocks what they draw in sand is probably a line i will steal one day :P this could be part of a book you can write so many scenes because u have so many points and details that can be brought upon this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

like i told you already, it's like me speaking =) outstanding outstanding comparisons, . I carved in rocks what they draw in sand is probably a line i will steal one day :P this could be part of a book you can write so many scenes because u have so many points and details that can be brought upon this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Only a free man has nothing to lose, yet everything to win"
Thank you for the amazing chapter. So many statements stood out. I like the desire and the purpose of the story. Sometime a person must learn great pain to know what is important. A excellent opening chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 6, 2010
Last Updated on October 6, 2013


Author

M.Kilani
M.Kilani

Amman, Jordan



About
"The more you read the better you write" more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..