Don’t look too far

Don’t look too far

A Chapter by M.Kilani
"

A mental conflict of paradox in life... merely madness, more likely advices, and the worst vice is an advice

"



Never do something you’ll regret I always thought, should you do wrong make sure you and only you are the only one effected by it, never take your consequences to someone else, never dive into memories and always look ahead, but don’t look too far.

 

Keep yourself occupied, focus on things at hands, distract yourself of future and its fear, and if something worries you, let the future you deal with it, believe in yourself, have faith that you will conquer whatever dilemma you find yourself in, for you did good in your past, since what’s based on truth shall end truly, and you have been into much worse circumstances and managed to rise from rock bottom.

 

Never avert your aims, yet never count days until you achieve, and when life takes you away from your path, have a break, yet keep it in your mind that you have more to accomplish, but never stare with eyes of hope for too long, always look towards horizon, but don’t look too far.

 

Always watch where you step, and take a peak on where you once were, but remember to look ahead, remember to look up, but not for too long, you’ll hunch your back if you look down too much, and break your nick looking up.

 

Never have one perspective, look at things from different angles dig deep into to those facts, look for the truth beyond the truth, but don’t look too far.

 

Never carry bricks of life; all your worries all your regret and all your guilt, leave them behind, and look for a peace of mind, and when you find it never attach to it, keep looking for a better place, but don’t look too far.

 

Have faith in men, never avenge the ones who hurt you, yet never lean to the ones who will, give no chance for them to beat you, and always revile your weakness, and cover it with your strength, believe that every man has a soul within, touch it and you’ll gain a friend, look for the goodness within, look for their weakness revile it to them then guard it, be noble and look for the noble ones, but don’t look too far.

 

Give love to women, be gentle to them, look for a chance to please them, look for safety you can offer them, look for dreams they would share, for things to make them care, look into their eyes, but never look too far.



© 2011 M.Kilani


Author's Note

M.Kilani
Incomplete stream of consciousness ... reviews are welcomed

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The "but never look too" is so true and realistic, but this is still an uplifter for people who are going through serious tough times. Nice job babe keep up this kind of writing as well i like reading it. =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this type. True story. strong. Well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


"Never have one perspective, look at things from different angles dig deep into to those facts, look for the truth beyond the truth, but don’t look too far. "
You are writing with great skill. You open the mind to many questions with many answers. The ending of the chapter is true wisdom.
"Give love to women, be gentle to them, look for a chance to please them, look for safety you can offer them, look for dreams they would share, for things to make them care, look into their eyes, but never look too far."
Thank you for the amazing chapter.
Coyote


Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful. I say a mishap with the indention of the paragraph, but no big deal.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

456 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 8, 2011
Last Updated on December 1, 2011


Author

M.Kilani
M.Kilani

Amman, Jordan



About
"The more you read the better you write" more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..