Resistance

Resistance

A Story by Kim Martin

 

     Love is many things to everyone; to me love is something you feel inside your body. Energy runs through copper without resistance and that is how I would describe love. When you see a couple in "Love" you smile in reaction to the energy they put off. What happens to a couple down the road? I mean, if you fell in love what does it take to fall out of love? I would have to say resistance to the energy of love is what happens. What do you think?
What is resistance? Is resistance different to everyone? Resistance to me is when the person gets so comfortable with other they stop caring about what they say around them and even to them. Kind of like manners go out the door, not because they care any less about them, but they figure they don’t have to show manners anymore due to the fact they are relaxed with the other person. I would say not realizing they are creating resistance, they stop looking at things through the other persons eye. When this happens for some people it might seem as if the other person does care less. Like I said before, not everyone is the same and this could seem way out field to some and may be a home run to others. I guess the moral is don’t forget you manners or at the least remember them once in a while. You would be amazed at what manners, as simple as they are will do for the one you have loved for so long or even the one you are newly "Loving".

© 2009 Kim Martin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on August 7, 2009

Author

Kim Martin
Kim Martin

Holly, MI



About
About me, well I am currently a full time student changing careers. I have four beautiful children and live in a wonderful home town of Holly. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Poem by Kim Martin