Chapter 1: Whisper In The Darkness

Chapter 1: Whisper In The Darkness

A Chapter by KingJoseph
"

How far can a person be dragged to, in a world that was supposed to be a utopia? Was the discovery of Magic something that should have occurred or was it a mere attempt to reach the unfathomable?

"

Behold the barren Earth of which extends to no end. Corpses lay like they were meant. Creeping slowly towards, the fruit of life that is Joseph, remnant of the tragic war. A bloody hand, ravaged and damaged, grips Joseph's foot with the utmost strenght. Lifeless, yet strong, clenching towards its only hope of life. The souls of these forsaken corpses roam near.

"Why hold on to dear life? Shut your eyes and abandon. Drown in the luscious depths of the abyss. Hand over thy heart and fulfill our wish" , whispered the souls around.

A favorable end to a hellish life? What use was magic when war exists? Much less to add to more destruction. Humans thread places their minds cannot handle. When given a shot they fumble and tumble. Only to fall lower than they were meant to be. Magic is no less different, war is always a prerequisite to human advancement.

"Why clench so tight I ask? Why not swim in the Abyss that you hold so proud? Mock me you shall, but my heart will not waver. I have seen Hell, your Abyss pales in comparison. Show me a darker route, light will no longer reach my sight." replied Joseph.

There is nothing more delicious for a demon than the desire of humans. Stupid creatures who long for destruction. Playing with a humans heart is but a mere tease, the real fruit lies in their corrupt end. The soul of the forsaken is but a mere echo to the whisper of the demon. A strong darkness looms near,

"Seeking my existence is all to delightful. This place you reside in is no different from mine. Should darkness be your meal then you shall be mine. Let me feast on your desire and I shall grant them. If darkness is your wish then you shall find it. You need not look down to the abyss, you merely have to look around. Reveal the darkness of magic, it shall be a tasty meal and together we shall dine as rulers. You only need to listen, let me guide you. It shall be but a simple Grimoire, a mere whisper in your beloved darkness."



© 2015 KingJoseph


Author's Note

KingJoseph
Please do leave useful comments :) Tell me if you liked my story!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

An interesting intro!
I'll be reading more...

Posted 7 Years Ago


Ah goodness, I was hooked the first paragraph.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KingJoseph

7 Years Ago

Thank you Jester :) I am glad you enjoyed it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2015
Last Updated on June 15, 2015
Tags: Magic, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, vampire, Tragedy, Dark


Author

KingJoseph
KingJoseph

About
Hi! I am Joseph and I am a freelancer. I have submitted stories online both for profit and for the heck of it. I love writing and it makes me happy to create stories I wish I could live in. I hope tha.. more..

Writing
The Self The Self

A Poem by KingJoseph