He Won't Shut Up

He Won't Shut Up

A Story by KioneCookie
"

fFUCK

"
“Why don’t you just buzz his whole head?”
Kione looked up at the guard standing by the door and rolled their eyes.
“You’re obviously new here.” Kione went back to disinterestedly flipping through the chart in their hand and initialing it here and there.
“No, like I know you shave their heads to put, like, electrodes and sensors and s**t on them, but why’s that freaky b*****d got a flattop?” The guard gestured to Isaac, who was sitting at a nearby table with several other patients, happily stitching the hem of yet another “wedding” dress while whistling to himself.
Kione looked up from the chart long enough to scowl at Isaac before replying. “We did shave his whole head once, but then that f****r wouldn’t shut up. He’s chatty enough as is, but when he’s pissed at something he can’t seem to close his damn mouth. Went on and on about how women don’t like bald guys. He drove us all f*****g crazy and it came down to using chemical restraints or just not shaving his whole head. We went with the easier option.

© 2014 KioneCookie


Author's Note

KioneCookie
i wrote this in, like, five minutes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on July 17, 2014
Last Updated on July 17, 2014
Tags: asylum, kione, isaac

Author

KioneCookie
KioneCookie

Livny, Russia



About
sup i write things about my ocs it's an AU that take's place in abandoned asylum i guess enjoy more..

Writing