IM GUN WRECK IT

IM GUN WRECK IT

A Story by KioneCookie
"

what if kione survives being torn in half??? what if melanie survives being possessed??? what would happen if they meet :O

"

“Well s**t. How did you get away from Ackers, you sick f**k?”


Kione laughed, spinning the syringe like a baton as they shakily advanced. “Well I don’t know, buddy, how’d I get stuck with him in the first place?” A gash was torn through their middle, a sick crunch of bones and intestines that left parts of them hanging out, dripping crimson wherever they walked.


“It musta’ been...a miracle. A right miracle, huh, buddy? But hey, no worries,” Kione rolled their shoulder, popping their back and adjusting themselves. Their eyes were on Melanie and her midsection, where all the profit was. “I’m here now.”


--


“I want you dead” Melanie spat, smoke from the ghost of Project Kate seeping off of her. It came from her skin and curled around her ankles. It covered the damn floor.


Melanie felt absolutely wonderful. “And it wouldn’t take much, now would it? You only need on last push. And that’s it for Doctor Kione.” She sneered. Didn’t have to take s**t from this freak anymore.


--


“Yea, sure.” The doctor said, spreading their arms wide and beaming at the woman, “Oh but buddy, I feel brand new!” Kione smiled, something, something wasn’t fitting here, “You on the other hand...heh, ‘hand’, you see that’s a joke because, you know,” They patted the pocket on their jacket, the scalpel nearly falling out before they caught it and held it up to his face. Kione shrugged, and started picking their teeth with it idly.


“Well you get it. But yeah, you, you buddy, you’re lookin’ a little off. Is it, maybe the hair? No...” The doctor thought for a minute, tossing the scalpel to the tile and giving up. “Well, doesn’t matter much anyhow. You came back for a ‘fix up’, bud?”


Though one hand was occupied with the syringe, the other twitched, and eager for no reason in particular and somewhat on edge as they sauntered closer, “I can...finish our little visit,” Three fingers positioned on the syringe, ready to inject its contents, “You know, that I hate...” The sound of the liquid bubbling echoed in the blackness beside their words, “A quitter.


--


It hums around her, clawing at the walls. Melanie remembers a few hours earlier when it ripped through her. When it buried itself into an already broken body. Her hand, the one left flexed. “’m no quitter. I can assure you that much. S**t’s changed since the last time I saw you. I owe you a bit of an explanation, or at least, ‘m in a good enough mood to give you one.”


The floor creaks under her feet, as if almost groaning in agony. “Kate is dead. I killed her. Blunt, yeah?” A lazy smile spreads across her face and she scrapes her foot against the floor. “The big guy, Moravec? Yeah, he’s dead too. Tac team? Gone. I killed enough I would’ve made my mom proud.”


She stops, halfway there. What’s stopping her? F**k this guy. They were the last thing standing in her way. “That s**t you were trying to dig up. That s**t was waiting for you all in the mountains. Oh boy, Kione, you guys really fucked this one up.”

© 2014 KioneCookie


Author's Note

KioneCookie
i wrote this in an hour so

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

212 Views
Added on July 24, 2014
Last Updated on July 24, 2014
Tags: melanie, kione, asylum

Author

KioneCookie
KioneCookie

Livny, Russia



About
sup i write things about my ocs it's an AU that take's place in abandoned asylum i guess enjoy more..

Writing