Martin and Kione Past Thing

Martin and Kione Past Thing

A Story by KioneCookie
"

two little ideas i had to jot down

"

It was boring in Belize. Boring as f**k.


They were thirteen, and there was no one their age around, and their stupid private mansion didn’t have anything to occupy their restless mind. Their parents had tossed them out and now Kione was lurking at the beautiful beach, not a soul around.


“F**k this dumb place and the dumb f*****g sun”, they mumbled and defiantly kicked a pebble.


Wait...there...was something in the sand? An animal? Maybe a dangerous jellyfish? Kione scooted closer. It was some sort of bird, too little, all pink and squirming and yelping. Kione hated it. They grabbed a stick from an abandoned campfire and started poking the bird, and then again, because it amused them how it twitched. It yelped a little louder, encouraging Kione to bash it’s f*****g tiny brains in.


There was red and purple goo splattered over the fine white sand and Kione went on pushing the bird’s remains into the clear water where it floated away.


--


The board meeting concluded on an altogether eager and hopeful note. Perfect. Martin wanted nothing more than a great first impression of his-of Pariah’s-vision for the asylum. The R&D Department had send a guy from Livny to oversee things and chime in if something seemed off concerning any numbers, but this Dr. Barkovsky was apparently less than intimated by suits, which they showed by not wearing one.


Growling, Martin walked up to them, only to receive a grin and a firm handshake with a complete set of notes on their own speech.


“Seen your club set.”


“Excuse me?”


“You play golf, don’cha? Unless that’s your wife’s...


Martin couldn’t help but chuckle. “Yeah, f**k yeah, I play. Do you?”


The guy couldn’t be too bad if they were hitting the greens once in a while.


“Course I do. Wanna bet ten thousand I’ll beat your sorry CEO a*s from here to Acapulco?” Kione scoffed and Martin gaped, before smirking again.


“How about we make this about something that’s worth a f*****g thing, Kione?”


“I’m all ears.”

© 2014 KioneCookie


Author's Note

KioneCookie
frickle frackle

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on July 20, 2014
Last Updated on July 20, 2014
Tags: martin, kione

Author

KioneCookie
KioneCookie

Livny, Russia



About
sup i write things about my ocs it's an AU that take's place in abandoned asylum i guess enjoy more..

Writing