Smack Down

Smack Down

A Stage Play by KioneCookie
"

please don't take this seriously

"

Melanie: This is so perfect, for the time you look at it, you don’t know if it’s a boy and a girl, a girl and a girl, a boy and a boy, a black man and a white girl, a white man and an Asian girl, you know nothing. Just the simplicity of the connection and the beauty of two human beings sharing love and that is all that should ever matter.


Kione: Actually, due to the slight prognathous of the maxilla, the smaller rounder cranial vault. The sharper and less defended lower mandible, and less protruding supraorbital ridges, a conclusion can be reached that the individual on the left is female, and of African American decent. However the individual on the right shows a larger more oblong cranium, heavier, more protruding supraorbital ridges, and a flatter maxilla with less prognathism. Also the lower mandible of this individual is heavier, more defined and square. From the presence of these features the conclusion can be reached that the individual on the right is male, of a Caucasian decent. Also due to the advanced-but not complete-obliteration of the cranial sutures, and the presence of a third moral in each individuals, it can also be said that both of these individuals are between the ages of 25 and 40.


Alek: I just.


Julian-Yay for assuming sex=gender. F**k off science, your privilege is showing.

Lydia: But, they never legitimately said nothing about sex equaling gender? Based on the f*****g bones they can see they found that the one is biologically female and the other is biologically male. Sit the f**k down and pet a cat not everything needs to be something for you to b***h about.

 

 

 

© 2014 KioneCookie


Author's Note

KioneCookie
kione is really smart and thats why i love them

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on July 18, 2014
Last Updated on July 18, 2014
Tags: fucking gender defender

Author

KioneCookie
KioneCookie

Livny, Russia



About
sup i write things about my ocs it's an AU that take's place in abandoned asylum i guess enjoy more..

Writing