One

One

A Chapter by Jayla
"

This is her past and how her life was

"
"Have you ever woke up and thought that you were still dreaming and every thing was so awesome that you couldn't believe it???? and then the next day it's like all hell for you? well this is how it was like for me 5 years ago..."


I was snoring in my bed as usually when i woke up to my dad's cell phone ringing.
"Hello Akito speaking?" I looked up to his door and there was a silents. "Umm excuse me but are you sure about that?"  I hear daddy ask the person on the phone. "Okay i'll be right there." He hangs up his phone and goes o get his jacket. Before he walks out I run back to my room and jump in the bed. Daddy walks out of his bedroom and walks to mine. "Hey Kiddo I'll be back shortly i just have to see something okay." Thinks:How did he know i was awake???I ask myself. daddy walks over to my bed and kisses my fore head. then he leaves.

2hrs later...
I'm sitting up in the living room watching Kitty meow and daddy walks in the door. "so what was wrong daddy??" I ask him with a baby voice. He looked over at me and he looked like he had been crying. "Ummm(this is her nickname) Shanobu... sweet heart...you mother is not with us any more." I tilted my head. " What you mean by that dad?"  Daddy breaks down right in front of me and starts balling out. "Ayako is dead Shinobu."  i was stunned and didn't 
believe him. "your lying! " i yelled at him. "yes she is1 she was shoot in the back of her head and five times in her back." "NO YOUR LYING TO ME! YOU B*****D HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MOMMA!!!"I was Yelling at him then i just stopped and started to cry. "WHY!" I yelled out asking. Daddy pulled me into his arms. "shinobu it's going to be okay alright were going to make it through this okay." I was weeping all in his shirt. "who did this dad?"  "huh?" "I said who killed her??" daddy looked at me. "his name is Join Mashbia" Thinks:I know who he is now i wil serch for him until i find him...
And this is how my life starts as a Ninja of the JO-NIN clan


© 2010 Jayla


Author's Note

Jayla
tell me whatcha think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's start off very well with a lot of action! Can't wait to see her het her revenge! Instead of saying this is her nickname, you could just say that that was MY nickname since ur speaking in 1st person.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Added on October 3, 2010
Last Updated on October 3, 2010


Author

Jayla
Jayla

Griffin, GA



About
Jayla Adorable by ~xXJayla-HadagowaXx on deviantART Video game lose by ~xXJayla-HadagowaXx on deviantART more..

Writing
Aoi Sakura Aoi Sakura

A Book by Jayla