TWO

TWO

A Chapter by Jayla

"after ten painful years I have found you..."
okay so you know the whole story of how my mom got killed well ive finally found the dude who killed her...
I take out my sword and point it towards him. "any last words murder??" He looks at me.
"It was nice metting you!" He shoots my right leg and I go down. "Catcha later!" He runs off with the chair still on his back and I get pissed off. "AWWW COME ON!" I yell out. I sit down looking at my bleeding leg. "Crap now i have to go do a sob story so they will take this thing out my leg." I stand up in pain and start to walk out the warehouse."I hope Dad isn't worried." While im walking down the street people see me and A boy about my age runs up to me. "Miss are you okay??" I smile at him. "Yes im fine thanks for your conspire" I smile at him and keep walking. Then he starts to follow me. "Miss Please can I help you?"  Thinks: this boy is really starting to bug me><"... I stop. "Okay If I let you help me will you let me be???" He smiled at me "Sure..." His blue eyes and blond hair was glowing. And I blushed. Thinks:CRAP....... He puts me on his back and carries me to the housepitle. While were walking. "Soo what's your name if you dont mind me asking??" I looked down at him. "My name is  Shiroroi Kenta" "Nice name my is Drake Smith." I look down at him. Thinks: He's American??? "Pretty cool" I say back to him and we finally get there. "well here we are Shioroi I hope you get better soon" He starts to walk off and I grab his hand. "Thanks." I say then I kiss his cheek and walk in the ER.


© 2010 Jayla


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yea some what

Posted 13 Years Ago


great, why do I have a feeling she's gonna start dating him???
conspire"-consideration and it's hospital.
okay so you know the whole story of how my mom got killed, well ive

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 6, 2010
Last Updated on November 24, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Jayla
Jayla

Griffin, GA



About
Jayla Adorable by ~xXJayla-HadagowaXx on deviantART Video game lose by ~xXJayla-HadagowaXx on deviantART more..

Writing
Aoi Sakura Aoi Sakura

A Book by Jayla