An Experiment

An Experiment

A Chapter by Kitonic
"

Music - Afterglow by Phaeleh

"
In the afterglow of today's experiment I suggest we, The Foundry of Mystical and Ancient Artifacts, finally christen our success by refabricating the very concept of space and time. Each of us will get our own very special carbon copy of our universe. We will utilize these to carry out our own various experiments and procedures on replicas of the human subject. We will do this by introducing various new elements that make plausible, practical, and scientifically unproven facts. If there is a way for the humans of our time to analyze, document, and solve these problems I can concur we will be propelled light years into our future. 
Note that anything considered unethical, unscrupulous, and/or wrong is completely approved and encouraged by the divine council. As so they will be observing our tests inside these somewhat artificial environments.
Simply put for all of you who go against this project, and for my pure enjoyment.
We are the Gods of this new world and neither you or anyone below you may stop our procedures. 


© 2016 Kitonic


Author's Note

Kitonic
Whoa this actually turned into part of a story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on March 4, 2016
Last Updated on March 4, 2016