1. Trouble

1. Trouble

A Chapter by BrokenAngelicHeart
"

The meeting of two so different... The start of something..?

"
The meager soft cotton barely covered the sleeping figure's essentials, the lady absolutely nude under the little white thing. With a soft moan as she turns, her painted toes curled with pleasure, with satisfaction. Eventually, the warmth of the bed left her and she sat up, casting her gaze across the room. "Where am I..?" Clutching the cloth tight to her ample curves, she slid off the luxurious bed and padded around. "Why am I here..?"


The day started off fine for her, a pleasant morning filled with the soft chirps of the bluebirds that sang so beautifully. A poetic start? Perhaps. As the young teacher dressed herself in the usual boring attire, a simple black dress, she sighs ever so softly, wishing, hoping for a different day. Never would any have thought that this athletic woman was a quiet and calm literature teacher, excited only by the seductive words of romance novels and of course, the work that she preaches. 

Relatively tall in stature, the 5'8 lady found many men to be…rather unappealing, with their uncouth behaviours and paws that outstretched their boundaries and stole into hers. Yet while she was definitely fit, she was in no position to retaliate or save herself from their grubby hands. Packed between hoards of men as she squeezed into public transport, it seemed as though the train itself sought to get her molested, the curve of each tunnel pressing this man into her. And the man took full advantage of it, increasing the caresses his hand had on her firm bottom, occasionally pinching it with a chuckle.

If she were an animal, she would have growl at the man and his foul touch, but she believed that growling was an absolutely crude thing to do, animal-like. Instead, all she did was to attempt to squirm away from such a grip, cringing and grimacing. "Please do not do this. It is unbecoming of you." Her voice usually so stern with her students was soft and weak, reflective of how she felt at that moment.

As if he cared. His fingers did not stop its assault, instead travelling further down to hike her dress up. The audacity of him! Tense body filled with pent-up frustration, being molested since she entered the train was not something she liked, she raised her bag in the pathetic amount of space she had in order to hit him, shove him away, anything! But before she could, an immense heat came to her side, grabbing hold of the perverted man with an iron grip. "The lady does not like it." The deepest voice she had ever heard came from above her head and she froze up.

Yet, since this man had saved her, it was only basic courtesy to thank him. As she struggled to face him, to thank him properly, the man had shoved the molester away, with no less of a strength the rugby boys in her class would use against their opponents, in other ways, a hell lot of it. The middle-aged man collapsed to the ground, attention of the many commuters upon him and his assaulter.  Who made no move to run, or anything in actual fact. All the tall man did was to growl and flung out his middle finger at him. "That will teach you to molest anyone. You sick b*****d."

Horrified at the behaviour of her saviour, and the words he used, Desiree quickly muttered a thank you before she hurried out the closing train door, disgusted. What a word to use?!  But in her rage, she had left the train far too early and was a good five stops before the station she was supposed to exit at. "Great. Just great." Settling down onto a marble seat while she awaits the next train, she grumbled to herself, deciding to read a few paragraphs of her newest buy. And it wasn't there. Even though she rummaged through her usually tidy bag, the book simply wasn't there. Exasperated by the time the next train came, she had stomped into the metal worm, fuming and wondering if the day could ever get worse.

"Tiger tiger burning bright,
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?"

Reciting the poem by heart, she concentrates her attention on Eileen, a rather attentive girl in her class, one that some would even refer to as the Teacher's Pet. Or at least, Ms Kessler's pet. Strangely enough, the girl wasn't paying too much attention today, instead looking rather distracted. With a light frown, she taps Eileen's table to garner her attention before continuing the recital.

"In what distant deeps or skies 
Burnt the fire of thine eyes? 
On what wings dare he aspire? 
What the hand dare seize the fire?"

The student looked up at her guiltily before attempting to pay attention once more but that itself had already aroused the curiosity and ever-protective motherly instincts of the twenty-four year old, making a note in her mind to speak to Eileen after class.

The merry peal of the school's bell rang soon after and Desiree quickly summoned her beloved student to her desk, the same stern gaze never faltering. "What's going on, Eileen? You're not paying attention in class." The petite girl only shook her head, mousy brown hair the only thing visible as she bowed her head down low. "Eileen. Tell Ms. Kessler."

Finally the girl lifts her head up, tears streaking down her small cheeks. "F-father is d-dead! W-we lost everything! They're going to pull me out of school!" Eyes widening visibly, the teacher got off her seat in a rush, ignoring the toppling chair and pulling the frail girl into a tight hug. "Eileen.. You should have stayed home… Don't worry about it. I'll think of something for you. We'll apply for financial aid. Then you can stay in school. Alright?"

"B-but… We don't even have a home anymore!" The girl could only cry out those words before she presses her face into Desiree's shoulder, crying her eyes out. All the lady could do was to hold onto the small girl, comforting her as much as possible. Stern and cold teacher? That was only a façade. Yet Eileen wept, so hard that she finally passed out into Desiree's arms. With a soft sigh, the athletic woman carried the little girl, carefully heading to the nurse's office where she dropped Eileen off with a soft motherly kiss to her forehead. "Rest well, Eileen.. I'll take care of things for you."

How she was going to do it, Desiree had absolutely no idea. She herself was no princess nor did she have much of cash on hand. Her finances were sufficient for herself and she knew that she could not afford to take in even just Eileen, not to mention the girl's mother and siblings. Amidst of all her pondering, she hadn't noticed the spilt mop bucket, nor the scurrying cleaner who sought a cloth to clean up. Instead, she stepped straight into the puddle of soapy water, her heels loosing friction and sending her crashing down the stairs. 

Her scream of pain rang through the corridors of the second storey and the ongoing classes nearby halted for a moment, teachers and students peeking their heads out of the classroom to check on the sound. What they saw was Ms. Kessler, in a heap at the bottom of the stairs, her legs scratched by the coarse steps as she tumbled down.

"MS. KESSLER!" An anxious colleague leaped forward, ignoring the chatters and mutters of the students. "Are you alright?! Let's get you to the nurse's office! Or a hospital!"

"Calm yourself, Mr. King. I am just fine. Instead of scaring the students, why don't you return to your lessons?" Stubborn to the core, she pushes herself up, waving off the male teacher with one shaking hand. She wasn't about to lose her image here just for a fall. Yet it hurted. And she knew that there would be a big bruise on her back. But she was an athletic, she knew how to fall. She was just fine. 

"I refuse! You are injured!"

"Mr. King…"

"Someone call the ambulance!"

"Mr. King."

"The nurse too!"

"Mr. King!"

Silence. Throughout the corridors. And this Mr. King as well.

"Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, since you're so badly worried, I'll take an early day off. Please refrain from losing control and return to class." With that and shaking knees, she walked off with as much dignity as possible, back to the staff office to retrieve her bag. An early day off would be good. She would be able to do some thinking, about how she could help Eileen.

Carefully, she made her way out of school only to meet with a familiar smell. A musky scent that she had associated with her saviour in the morning. But she didn't think so. Why would someone like him be here in such a prestigious school? She really didn't think so. As she tottered off towards the train station, her thoughts were jolted by a rough coarse grunt. "Oi you!"

Swinging around to meet this voice, she found that her assumption was wrong. It really was that man. And now that she actually had space to look at him properly, she realized that he was huge! At least of 6'2, the man was packed with muscles, powerful and lethal looking. She didn't even think that she could out run him, well, not in her condition now, now way it was possible. Every inch of him leaked strength and powerful.  "Y-yes?" She really didn't want to think about the reason why he was here. To beat her up for not offering a proper thanks earlier? She had heard of such cases happening, thugs beating up people for the littlest reasons.

"Your book." In his outstretched, and large, hand, he held the book that she had been searching for so frantically in the morning. The book that she took from him with trembling fingers right before she backed off. "How did you…get it…?"

"You dropped it in the train."

"Oh…Thank you… But… How did you find me..?" She was pretty sure she didn't write anything in the new book yet.

"Your scent. I followed your scent."

"…………." That. Totally. Freaked. Her. Out. What kind of human says things like that?! Stumbling back in fear, she attempted to run, forgetting about the tumble down the stairs just a while ago. Naturally, she didn't make it very far before she fell…straight into warm arms.

"Che. You look like crap, woman. You're in no freaking shape for a run." Up close as he held her in his strong arms, she got an even better look at him, fine chiselled features with shocking blue eyes and dark locks. As if he was something right out of the romance novels she so loved to read. "I'll take you home."

Those words jolted her out of her mini fantasy world and she struggled to get to her feet, away from him. "There is no need! Thank you very much! I can return home on my own!" Her speech coming out in a rambled rush, it was no wonder that the man kept his grip on her.

"You? On your own?" He lets out a laugh, a deep rumble much like thunder. "Woman. You look like a breeze could blow you away!"

"Excuse me! I can still wander the streets without being, as you said, blown away!"

"Then a drink? Can you handle a drink?"

"A drink? Can I handle a drink?! Of course I can handle a drink!" Really, this man got on her nerves. Who does he think he is? This uncouth hooligan. How dare he talk down to her! If it's a challenge, she will take it! There is was, a flicker of her previous competitive nature.

"Well then! To the bar we go!" Though it was a rather early time to be drinking, the big man cheerfully lead, or carried the teacher to the mentioned place. 

"Let me down, you..you…man! I can walk!" With a stern glare at the man, she demands her release.

"Alright alright! No need to glare. Geez woman. Can't see that I'm trying to be nice?" Shaking his head, he carefully places her back onto her feet, arms ghosting around her until she got her balance. "And it's Damian. Not man. You woman." Mocking her, he grins mischievously, fang glinting in the light.

She would have melted from the sight, for though Damian was rough around the edges, he was a charming man, good-looking if not rugged.  But she snapped out of it, shuddering at the fang. What exactly was this man? "My name is Desiree, Damian. Not woman either."

"Desiree? How do you spell that?"

"D.E.S.I.R.E.E. Desiree. Got that?" She rolled her sapphire eyes, shaking her head at the man. Why do he care anyway?

"Ah! Desiree! Desire with an extra e! Well I would definitely say that you are desirable!"

That. Seriously annoyed her. Stomping into the bar, she seats herself into a leather seat before waving at the bartender for a drink. "Something strong."

"Strong? Are you sure you can handle it, little "lady-?" Damian chuckled, hopping onto the seat next to her and wrapping his arms around her shoulder. Warm. Hot. That lead a dark flush to her cheeks and she scooted away. Or as far as the man allowed her to go. "O-of course I can!"

"Well then.  If you can down 10 shots of something hard. It's my treat."

"Fine! You're on! This day can't get any worse than this!" 


"You're awake?"  That familiar gruff voice that she had come to hate along with that pounding headache that rammed into her with all its fury came across the room and she snapped her head back. Too fast.  With that hangover, she could hardly keep balance and she reached out to grab something, anything. And she did. Her hand came into contact with firm warmness and similar warmth wrapped itself around her waist, pulling her closer to the core. "Miss me already?"

Damian grinned as he took in her delicious scent, teasingly running his fingers down her spine. He was, safe for a towel around his hips, absolutely nude.  She lost it. She screamed. She hammered his chest. In vain. Easily enough, the big man pinned her to the wall, growling. "Is that how you thank someone?" While it was true that he wasn't in pain or anything like that, he didn't particularly enjoy the screaming which hurt his sensitive ears badly. 

"YOU RAPIST!"

"R-rapist? Rapist? The hell, woman! I'll show you rape!" Offended at the label, he angrily threw her onto the bed, pining her arms away from her body with one hand.  The towels having fallen away from both of them in the little fall of Desiree, left the two in close approximate distance. Not a very wise thing.

"D-damian…"

"D-desiree…"

It sure looked like both of them were in some sort of trouble…


© 2011 BrokenAngelicHeart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Okay then Tod. I have no idea where your review went.. ._. I think the site was too hungry and ate it..

And I really should get the second chapter up so that you guys would know what happens....kinda.. XD

I have a couple of people waiting for my next chapter already... >_> Now.... Just time to get un-lazy.. ^^"

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

wowwww INCREDibLE !!! love the way you wrote this
more !

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Okay then Tod. I have no idea where your review went.. ._. I think the site was too hungry and ate it..

And I really should get the second chapter up so that you guys would know what happens....kinda.. XD

I have a couple of people waiting for my next chapter already... >_> Now.... Just time to get un-lazy.. ^^"

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

And for some strange reason I can't see Hugo's review here... But okay... I'm not too clear about the unnatural part though... ._.

And I'm still trying to get the hang on how to use this site..

Posted 13 Years Ago


._. Woah... Relax! XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


I hate it when a guy forces a girl in other words rape i wonder how such a human being regales himself with the other person in emotional trauma or tears its just being stupid, sex ain't meant to be a thing of regrets! DAMN IT I HATE HIM! Love the way you express her disgust for his attitude and all and the way she shouted "YOU RAPIST" LOVE IT PLS CONTINUE! i wanna see the next chapter if she is gonna stab him to death or stake him to death!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 8, 2011
Tags: Chapter 1


Author

BrokenAngelicHeart
BrokenAngelicHeart

About
About me....? Well... I have no idea what to put in here.. I would possibly edit this in the future when I actually know what to put.. Till then... I am a writer, lyricist, singer...photographer, mode.. more..

Writing