the Menace

the Menace

A Story by knighngale
"

enjoy

"

 

 

 

 

There was this fat girl who lost a lot of weight and she almost looked as skinny as I am and I am really skinny.  Mmm, that mami really scared me.   She was venomous.  She was looked so exotic, I mean she almost beat me in such premises.  Anyhow, I was going to Commonwealth, New Zealand, and I was by the bungalows.  The girl left me there.  I went by the train station, I left to a very scary place.

 

I entered a home, it was full with aid victims.  They talked and I walked aloof, it was scary because they didn’t take notice of me.  I looked and they followed rushed and I began to pang.  I ran to a dormitory, full of them and beds all around me.  I searched for a way out.  I hurried to a wall searching for a way out.  Instead of a wall I found iron bars.  I climbed the bars.  Just when I felt Scott free the cholos grabbed my legs and pulled me back.  It happened so many times I thought I would never last.  But I did.  It was infinity to me.  It lasted 2 seconds.  I then went to a train back to where Commonwealth was.

 

I saw two guys, who made themselves into horses and kissing that I petrified and rushed away until I saw fat girl.  I got happy and held her.  Other girls joined us, I was all well.  What a menace.



                                          +------Miki(e)angelo



                                       +

© 2022 knighngale


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews



sounds like the crack pipe was contaminated .. or maybe someone slipped acid into the lemonade :)

Posted 2 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

knighngale

2 Years Ago

your so funny Nefille, It was a day dream :D
Neville

2 Years Ago


Phew ................ I was gonna pop round and check ya pulse n pupils ...................... read more
knighngale

2 Years Ago

funny, love you, :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 29, 2022
Last Updated on March 29, 2022
Tags: menace

Author

knighngale
knighngale

north hollywood, CA



About
Maynard James Keenan Kick the Can Keenan. Knighngale. 1809 Black Plague December. Edgar Allen Poe. Hope you like my work. I write mostly horror. But sometimes I write Erotica, Children.. more..

Writing
Sinister Sinister

A Story by knighngale


Poncious Pilot Poncious Pilot

A Chapter by knighngale