Poncious Pilot : Chapter 1  (Capitulo 2)

Poncious Pilot : Chapter 1 (Capitulo 2)

A Chapter by knighngale
"

just read :D

"

Chapter 2

  He smiled at his dozen beauties.  He chuckled as the women tried, and struggled feminidity which at odds were welcoming gestures of a man, and to anyone and everyone their king.

 

           

The king was hand and hand with guards, and at times from his knights.  There was Aurthor of England.  But to Pilot he meant nothing.  The Emperor of Rome laughed greatly, so much that all feared him.  He needen’ed nothing.  He alone killed everything in harm to him, or hurt.  He laughed and all cringed.  Pilot! All reclaimed.

 

 

 

The sound of rain calmed  the rainforests.  It resounded.  Pilot resounded.  Hail sing the king!  Hail sing our lord! Kill the worth of his resounding! The walls crept at each step.  The women moaned for his distaste ever mounding. Undres batelsa my sweet love of mine, jajesta, I want to see your body, nothing less; nothing more.  Undrestress, he threw a cloth to admire her from afar. Her poise undulating and her felt soften in thick curves.  Rome’s creature.   No woman knows her sensuality, her soft body, her glorious bosoms, her felt warmth, her scent so enticing to her man, not even a king can deny the felt. 

 

Women of no beauty in face, sole to dress kempt, entered the bedroom.  Flower petals of Rome enticed his eyes and nostrils.  She parted her olive legs and she looked so enticing that her dress was no longer a dress.  She laughed in heat and joy.  He was everything to her.  The emperor tall, strong, wooly she became to Poncious Pilot more. 



© 2022 knighngale


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Indeed, not even a king can deny the felt. I assume you're not talking about the stuff that covers a pool table.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

knighngale

1 Year Ago

Hellos, Baptist, thank you for reading, it is strictly Biblical, I don't know if you are being of go.. read more
John the Baptist

1 Year Ago

It was meant as humorous.
knighngale

1 Year Ago

okay honey 😋 love you very much, dear, understand that Maynard

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Added on April 24, 2022
Last Updated on April 24, 2022
Tags: Poncious Pilot, Bible


Author

knighngale
knighngale

north hollywood, CA



About
Maynard James Keenan Kick the Can Keenan. Knighngale. 1809 Black Plague December. Edgar Allen Poe. Hope you like my work. I write mostly horror. But sometimes I write Erotica, Children.. more..

Writing
Sinister Sinister

A Story by knighngale


Poncious Pilot Poncious Pilot

A Chapter by knighngale