No More Once Upon A Time

No More Once Upon A Time

A Story by Koda Shinsei


     When all stories start they begin with "Once Upon A Time," but in real life there is no such thing even though life seems perfect its a lie. There stood a boy within the darkness that was not even over ten years old yet he stood alone in the darkness. The boy was five feet tall wearing only pants and a black t-shirt, the boy had no shoes on. The boy stared into the dark abyss with his crimson eyes as though he was staring at a exit. There was a light all of a sudden but it was dim. The boy slowly walked to the dim light only to walk into a bright place. There was a bright light, he was now trapped inside a box which the only way to get out were steel bars, around his wrists there were chains keeping him from reaching out, on his ankles were chains which were connected to a iron ball. A man stood outside the bars and stared at him with dark green eyes, the man finally said, "I shall let you go but you must do one thing......Never die." The man walked away and once the man was out of sight the boys chains suddenly disappeared, the bars which kept him from leaving finally came crashing down. The boy stood finally limping towards the exit. The boy couldn't feel a single thing except the pain which ran through his limbs, he kept walking down a bright hall which grew lighter and lighter only to end up at a door which blocked his path. The boy reached for the handle, he grasped the handle turning it slowly and when he pushed the door open he saw a place filled with rocks and covered with flames, his eyes then stared at a beast which crepted towards the him but the boy wasn't afraid yet he was smiling, the boy smiled wide as though he was happy for some reason. The beast got close enough that the boy could reach out and touch him, and when the beast went down try and eat the boy, the beast suddenly exploded the boy standing there laughing.

     The flames which covered the rocks, the beasts which lurked around and finally the demon which walked around on bare foot, his crimson eyes causing all the beasts to stand down when ever his eyes met theirs. The demon which was a boy years ago had become older and stood around six feet tall and three inches. He walked on the flames as though they didn't hurt him. While he walked many beasts tried to harm him yet they couldn't get close to him, out of fear they retreated. The demon lived within hell and these beasts were the devils minions. The Devil himself stood back and watched as the demon walked by him. The devil couldn't touch him nor get near him, the Demons instinct to kill was so strong that when you got near him you couldn't breath. Then one day suddenly hundreds of beasts surrounded the demon howling out loud as the Devil himself stood there leading them onwards screaming out, "Kill the demon which defies me!" The beasts rushed towards the demon without a second thought and even though they couldn't breath they kept charging. Then once they were close to the demon all became silent except the heavy breathing of the Devil. There the demon stood million of the beasts corpses lying around him. In the Demon's right hand was a regular Katana stained with the blood of the beasts. The Demon walked over to the Devil his crimson eyes staring into the Devils eyes. The Devil fell to his knees once the Demon stood in front of him, then finally the Demon raised his blade whispering to the Devil, "Shatter the Heavens, Ketsurui." The world around the Devil went completely black then within a second slashes appeared all over the Devils body blood pouring out of every cut.

     The Devil passed that day and there was no longer a hell only a haven to those who were rejected out of Heaven. The Demon left the world of flames and came to a world that had another ruler. The place the Demon traveled to was called New York City and there he stayed no longer wishing to remain to a world of flames or a world of light. Here the Demon stayed, and here was were the name Garridion was placed on the Demon which lived in this Hell on Earth city.


© 2009 Koda Shinsei


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on June 26, 2009

Author

Koda Shinsei
Koda Shinsei

Palm Coast, FL



About
Hey all, well I'm Koda and I guess I'm a writer most of the time. I only write whenever the ideas in my head won't leave me alone. I don't write drama's or love stories cause i find them botherso.. more..

Writing
Info Info

A Story by Koda Shinsei