The Srongest Will Survive

The Srongest Will Survive

A Story by Koda Shinsei
"

Those who can't fear can't be truly strong, or so they say.

"

     In this world there are many who believe that love doesn't truly exist. Most the humans which remain in this world think that the only hope that is left is the hope that one day it will all end. Even so there dreams turn to reality and there nightmares come to life. There are some who can fight then there are some who spend there lives in darkness. Those who stay in the light are Paladins and those who exist in the darkness are known as Phantoms, both sides stay within the boundaries of one another in order to stop the conflicts between both. There was another group which laid in nor light or dark, they not either Paladins or Phantoms but more like DeathDealers. There were a few in the world which are both rejected by light and darkness and those that are have no limits nor protection from either Paladins or Phantoms.

     DeathDealers consisted as a neutral group which could kill or be killed by either side but the DeathDealer's had a rule that none could break, "Kill none other then Paladins and Phantoms." Every DeathDealer obeyed this rule even if it would risk there own life, they were the only ones who could tell the difference between humans and both Phantoms and Paladins. In all of the different organizations there was a group in each which was filled with the strongest of the whole organization. The Paladins were led by Igneel known as God of Light,the Phantoms were led by Thanatos Master of Despair, and finally the DeathDealers were led by Saito Emperor of Flames. Each one of these men had the power to crush all who stand in there path, and on this day all three of them might fight one another in order to keep peace.

     On a field were dead bodies laid, were plants and trees were either torn down or completely destroyed, there stood a man fists covered in flames and tears rolling down from his eyes little by little. This man was 6"4 and had light brown hair which only barely reached in front of his eyes. The man wore a black t-shirt and a Grey jacket which there sleeves were gone and the jacket was zipped down, the man also wore navy blue jeans which at a large whole in both legs were the knee was, then finally he wore black skating sneakers. Siato stood there in the same spot gripping his fists as flames began to grow high and to his shoulders. He finally spoke in a low tone, "Who would do this to my family which i created a home for."

     On the ground of the surround area laid more then half of the men and women from DeathDealers all of them dead, the aura which leaked from each corpse was that of Igneel and Thanatos. Saito walked towards the camp that him and his team had set up, he then spoke a word to Airi which was one of the strongest, "I'll be back very soon." Then Saito vanished into thin air leaving only a mystery to those around him of were he was going. Saito appeared in a city which was completely covered in Darkness even the parts of the city were there was suppose to be light. Then there Thanatos was holding Igneels head in the palm of his right hand. Igneels head had been taken off of his body and his body laid before Thanatos. The Master of Despair stared up at the man before him seeing the flames covering Saito's body causing the darkness to disappear around them. Both stood silent and when Thanatos dropped the head of Igneel both had already vanished. They both closed the gap between them in a moment and the only words that were uttered was by Saito and he whispered,"Disappear." The Master of Darkness and the Emperor of Flames clashed on the same building as they started on little crates soon being formed in either the cement or upon one another.

     Saito stood there blood dripping through his t-shirt and his right arm as Thantos stood there blood only coming from his mouth, a grin stayed on Thanatos' face as darkness surrounded all matter and even put out Saito's flames. Saito couldn't see nor sence Thanatos' but he could feel the cuts which thanatos' blade made on his body. Thanatos finally spoke, "Are you going to die like you children and Igneel did......begging for there lives."

     Finally Saito cracked the shirt and jacket on him burned off into ashes, flames surrounded his body but not regular flames but black flames which can never me put out no matter what. Saito's body was covered in mid-evil armor which showed no part of his body. The black flames leaked out from the small opennings in the armor and really fast surrounded the entire armor. Thanatos revealed imself for a moment only to see Saito's right fist slam into his face.Thanatos which kept bleeding from his mouth completely took the darkness away completely letting the black flames show. Thanatos stood there laughing for a bit then said, "Bring it B***h."

 

 

     Thanatos' then snapped his fingers and darkness surrounded him. Both Saito and Thanatos clashed back and forth at one another, Thanatos breaking bits of Saito's armor and Saito absorbing the darkness and increasing the power of his black flames. Then finally Saito landed a right punch which went through Thanatos' darkness and right through his stomach but before he could do anything Saito letting out a large amount of Black Flames around the wound which soon spread to Thanatos' whole body and before the flames completely turned Thanatos' body to ash he said one finally thing, "Now this worlds troubles are only on your shoulders."


© 2009 Koda Shinsei


Author's Note

Koda Shinsei
I thought of a random story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on September 1, 2009

Author

Koda Shinsei
Koda Shinsei

Palm Coast, FL



About
Hey all, well I'm Koda and I guess I'm a writer most of the time. I only write whenever the ideas in my head won't leave me alone. I don't write drama's or love stories cause i find them botherso.. more..

Writing
Info Info

A Story by Koda Shinsei