Finding out

Finding out

A Chapter by krestral
"

Why is it that people's lives are never good? Why is it that a princess is forced to do things she hates? Why does everything come crashing down at once? To test us?

"

My life is a living hell. Before, it was great. Picture this: the sun is shining everyone laughing, dancing, and singing. There isn’t a cloud in sight. Then something happens and the sky is dark everyone running for their, or their kids, lives. That’s how my life is now. If only I could kill, or severely injure him. Wait I’m going to fast…

“WHAT?!” I screamed standing shocked.

“You are getting married to Prince Jason Jake Joha.” My mother said calmly like she said everything.

I started to fume, “I’m not marrying a prince of vampires!” Yeah, he’s a vampire, I’m a witch. You can see why I'm mad. Witches hate vampires and the feelings mutual.

 “You are the princess of the witches, Descendant of Hecate, The witch goddess! You have a duty to marry the prince of vampires!”she said. It sounded like she should’ve been yelling but she wasn’t.

 I looked at her and said, “Show some emotion! Stop being so calm!” I couldn’t believe it, she was calmer than a human dead! “Fine I will marry him but ONLY because it is part of my duty to my people. One move to my neck and he’s dead.” I walked away to my room.

The next day I had my clothes all packed and I was being prodded by hands into a carriage that my “fiancé” was in. I grimaced at the word fiancé. I promised myself that I wouldn’t fall in love with him, no matter what. “hello.” A young boy said. He looked no older than ten but I knew exactly who it was.

“Prince Jason.”I looked at him. He laughed and turned to his real age, sixteen. Yeah, I'm being forced to marry someone at sixteen.

“How did you know?” he inquired. “I just knew.” I said, “First I'm doing this as a duty, nothing more.” “Good I am to.” He spoke so not like I thought he would. He had spoken like a regular teen.

When it stopped I got out and looked at the castle. It wasn’t as good as my castle but whatever. It didn’t matter because when we get married I get to pick which castle we live in. one think I forgot to mention was that our ‘rents didn’t tell our people that it was an arranged marriage. They were saying we were “madly in love.” It was so stupid! We hate each other; he tried to make me think he was a cute ten year old boy. But I was doing this for my people so I had to pretend.

My cell rang and I answered it “Hello?”

“I hate you! You two timing cheater!” a familiar voice yelled as his words rang through my ears.

“Brandon?” I asked.

“Who do you think, Lover vamp? I thought you hated him.”

“I-I do.”

“No, I don’t want to hear another word you bi-” the phone was grabbed and I stood there shocked.

“Listen here, very closely you are not to speak to a princess that way. It is disgraceful and uncalled for.” Jason said.

“No, you listen to me. I am going to find you and kill your love. I'm going to kill Raven. Even if it’s the last thing I do.” There was a pause and he then he started again, “Oh, give the phone back.” Jason did.

“Hello?” I asked again.

“You better have your kids fast or else they die also.”

“But I'm not pregnant.”I choked out. “

Oh really I said a spell because I loved you. The spell makes whoever they love have as many kids as the person want.”

“How many?” I asked.

“First set triplets second set triplets again.” He answered. I stood there shocked. Six kids? I was only sixteen. “Sucks, doesn’t it?” he said laughing. I heard him hang up but didn’t react to it.

“Here I’ll take you to your room.” Jason said quietly

The rest of the time we walked in silence. When I got to my room I landed on my bed and cried. I couldn’t believe he basically raped me with a spell. I’m not going to kill them with a spell. I just can’t imagine what he had to do to get me pregnant. I shuddered at the thought.

I got up and went to my magic book. “Show me the spell I desperately need.” I whispered. The book suddenly flipped to a page. I read the title. “Pregnant growth.” I know the spell I said earlier didn’t rhyme but not all spells rhyme the pregnant growth said that it would take it from nine months to nine days but… always a condition, it took a couple of days to make. I sighed, it took a couple of rare things that the vampire kingdom doesn’t have. Like, eye of newt, and gilyweed. I would have to make some really important calls.

Days later, I had everything I needed but I always got interrupted when I was about to make the potion. I had now made some and I had made two for it so after the three kids were born I could drink it after a few weeks. I was doing it as fast as I could so the attempt on my life would happen after my kids were born. I didn’t want them to die. I finally had time to drink the potion. I watched my stomach grow with speed. I laid down exhausted.

Eight and a half days later I was waiting on my three kids to be born. I fell on the ground and screamed, “I’m in labor!” I yelled. People rushed me to the hospital wing. I don’t know if its normal, or if its because of the potion but it only took an hour for all three of them to get out. “Three healthy baby girls.” A doctor said. I grinned as I saw them.“Angel,” I said smiling at the one with blonde hair and violet eyes. I say one with black hair and deep violet eyes. “I will name you Nyx.” The last one had brown/red hair and lighter violet eyes, “Phoenix.” I said smiling at them. They smiled back at me and grinned. “They’re so beautiful.” In a story Jason would’ve been right behind me and said, “Yes just like you,” but its not and I still don’t like him. He had been treating me like a leper and I despised that.

A few days later Nyx, Phoenix, and Angel were about eight pounds each. They also looked to be about a week old. They already showed their magic. It was incredible. Nyx’s initial sparks were as dark violet as her eyes. Phoenix, though, her sparks were a unique color. I’ve never seen it before, it was close to green. Vibrant, full of life happy any synonyms like those. Angel had a cute blue, blue as the sky.

“Hey,” a voice grumbled.

 I looked behind me and said,“What do you want?” I glared then picked up each one and put them in the baskets that I could move, I don’t know the name, and it’s not a stroller.

“Look, we have to act like we are in love. I might hate it but we have to. So we have to walk out smiling and acting like we love each other.” I nodded and started walking with the stroller thing to the door. Jason opened it and I walked through smiling.

“Hey! How does it feel to have an ex who cursed you with children?” a random lady asked, she looked like a reporter.

“Don’t talk to me right now please. I just need to go to my room and take care of my kids.” I answered.

“Is it true that you have another set of triplets on its way?” she asked. This time I did not answer I just kept on walking. I couldn’t deal with them. They all didn’t understand to back off. “

Wait!” some one said, they grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

I growled and turned around, “Get back. Don’t touch me.” In a commanding voice I said. It was some kind of magic because they listened and backed off. I smiled and said, “Thank you.” I turned back and started walking again.



© 2012 krestral


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the idea, but some parts get confusing. Also, you should start a new paragraph every time you use dialogue, or else it's quite perplexing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


krestral

11 Years Ago

Yeah, I found it! I hope this is better!
Tasha

11 Years Ago

Yeah, it is. :)
krestral

11 Years Ago

awesome! thank you! I love feedback

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
1 Review
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 18, 2012


Author

krestral
krestral

TX



About
I love, love, love, love, love...to write. I can't think of anything else. I write fanfiction and originals. I write anything really story wise. I am an actress, I have always been one from the mom.. more..

Writing