Rage and other emotions

Rage and other emotions

A Chapter by krestral
"

Jason and Raven get in a fight and everything crumbles down on her.

"

“So…” Jason said awkwardly.

“What are you doing here?” I asked rudely. “

What’s your problem?!” he exclaimed.

“YOU! Now your acting like you should talk to me!” he opened his mouth, “No! I am not finished! You acted like I had Leprosy! I am not a freaking little play toy that you can through away when y ou feel tired of me!” I yelled turning around.

“Wow I didn’t know that having kids would be so hard for…” he trailed, “me.” He continued.

“You are so full of it! Not everything is about you!”

A door opened and closed, “You two are already fighting like an old married couple.” I heard a voice coo. I glared towards it and saw Princess Ellie.

"Hello Ellie.” I said with a forced smile, she didn’t know we didn’t really love each other.

“I’m sorry if my brother is an idiot but it’s his natural way. He is an idiot.”

“Ellie, don’t you dare.” Jason warned. Ellie had a smirk and she pushed me and Jason in together for a kiss.

When that happened I first pulled away and exclaimed, “Ellie!”

“What? You are supposed to kiss and make up.”

“Yeah well maybe I don’t feel like kissing right now.” I said covering up my tracks.

“Yeah right, because you’re a s**t.” Jason whispered to me in my ear. I got red with anger, how dare he!

“Ellie please leave or I will force you.” She nodded and left fastly.  “How dare you! I am not a s**t!”

“You got pregnant.” He said.

“With magic! Not my fault! If it’s anyone’s fault, which it is, it’s my ex boyfriends fault for thinking it was ok to put a spell on me.” He was so infuriating! Why oh why did I have to marry someone like him?

 “Can’t you stop blaming this on your ex? It’s your fault he could do that! You are the princess; you are supposed to be the most powerful witch ever! Not some dipshit peasant who knows absolutely nothing! You are the one who needs to blame yourself! It’s your fault no one else’s!” he yelled.

“You are a self-centered jerk-a*s! I hate this arranged marriage yet you seem to not care. I bet you’re happy you get to see the witch kingdom! I can’t stand it here in your Vampire Castle! I can’t stand your Vampire everything!”

“Then go home!”

“I can’t, I am doing this because if I don’t it is against our laws!” I growled as my kids started crying. “Now excuse me, I have to tend to my kids!” I ranged their cribs and said quietly to them, “Hush little babies mommy’s here. I will protect you thick and thin. No one’s ever gonna take you.”

“Awe you’re such a good mother, at least you’re good at something!” Jason exclaimed.

I glared at him, “You shut up! I am a good witch.”

“Prove it.” He challenged.

“Fine, I will.” I said. I breathed in and out and continued, “This jerk of a boy needs to learn a lesson, give him the head of a donkey’s bottom.” His head become the bottom of a donkey’s.

“HEY! Turn me back!” he yelled.

I sighed and said, “Turn him back but not without a taste of the magic.” He turned back with a glare aimed at me. I grinned, “What? You asked me to prove it.”

“You are a stupid little witch!” Jason growled.

“Thank you! I know I’m a witch and not a b***h!” I exclaimed smiling. I smiled triumphantly when he started to leave. “Well that’s your new father. If he gives you any trouble he will be killed, no worries.” I told Nyx, Angel, and Phoenix. Phoenix looked serious, Angel was asleep again, and Nyx was smiling like nothing bad had happened.

“Hey Raven I really am sorry for my brother.” Ellie said appearing out of seemingly nowhere.

“Ellie!” I yelled in surprise. “What if I was holding one of my kids? They would’ve fallen and it would’ve been your fault!”

“I’m sorry.” She said, “But I am only a fourteen year old. Can you blame me?”

I sighed, “No, I can blame your stupid brother though.”

“Just because you two are fighting doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.” She told me.

I nodded, “yeah.” I felt awkward because I was lying to someone I would know for the rest of my life.

“You see? That’s great!” She exclaimed and left to go somewhere.

I bit my lip. I just wanted to collapse and cry. I wasn’t strong enough for this! I couldn’t have kids! Especially since being with the vampire prince they are going to wonder why the hell they aren’t half vampire but full witch.

There was a knock at my door and I opened the door. “Hello, honey. I really am sorry that you have to marry my son and have kids. It seems like a hard thing right now but listen to me and you will be fine!” Queen Rosella said.

I nodded and smiled, “Thank you.” I said. “You are really kind Queen Rosella.

“Call me Rosella. I don’t need any titles with you! You’re going to be my daughter-in-law.” She exclaimed.

Something about her though made me not want to trust her. Maybe it was because she was overly nice? Or maybe it was because she was a vampire. I didn’t know but I couldn’t trust her as much as I could my own people. “About that, why can’t we tell Ellie about the arranged marriage?”

At first when I said ‘about that’ she frowned but then she smiled and said, “Because she would tell everyone. I love my daughter very much but she doesn’t know when not to tell someone.”

“Is that why she is just the princess? And won’t ever be the queen of the vampires?” I asked innocently.

“Yes, and the fact that she can be a pain.” She looked at the clock and said, “I must go.” She got up softly and left with no sound at all.



© 2012 krestral


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on November 3, 2012
Last Updated on November 3, 2012


Author

krestral
krestral

TX



About
I love, love, love, love, love...to write. I can't think of anything else. I write fanfiction and originals. I write anything really story wise. I am an actress, I have always been one from the mom.. more..

Writing
Finding out Finding out

A Chapter by krestral





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5