Diane

Diane

A Story by Ksummera

Her name was Diane. She sat by a window. Each day slowly rocking, creaking on the wooden floor. Her hair was pulled back, with misty blue eyes staring into an abyss. Her sisters would see her before turning away. Each line perfectly etched on her leathered skin. A frail gray wisp brushing across her check. So deep in her mind she couldn’t leave. But she enjoyed it there, were she could wonder about space. What really is air between, what the space truly is. She had three children, each in the city now. She sees them in her mind as kids rolling around with their beagle. She wonders about herself. Who she really is. Her mind swarm’s circles never giving in but never finding answers. Inside her mind is beautiful chaos. She can hear the blue birds chirping over the old oak tree in front. She sees herself flying - flying so high she can taste the blue in the sky. She lands on the clouds in an eternity rest. And to maybe just maybe find her way out.

© 2018 Ksummera


Author's Note

Ksummera
I will review your stories/poems if you comment on mine :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on May 10, 2018
Last Updated on May 10, 2018

Author

Ksummera
Ksummera

Writing
Moon Moon

A Story by Ksummera


Solid Sea Solid Sea

A Poem by Ksummera