The Disk

The Disk

A Story by L
"

CreepyPasta

"

 

                      The Disk

 

 

               Author: Light Phantom         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello. I am light Phantom.

 

               I am here to tell you of the horrors of the world. Personally I see it more of a job than a hobby.

                Tonight I’m going of tell you the story of ‘The Disk’.

 

Kyle Lihnman was a tech savvy nerd who had average looks and an above average brain. It was in the middle of December and Kyle was walking home in the Utah snow, he often found himself walking home because his mother was always sick in the winter and his father was always at work. He didn’t have any friends and his relatives hated his guts for not going into the family tradition of vehicle repair. “It’s man’s work! Use your hands for something besides typing away at a sissy keyboard and messing with wires all day!” his uncle would say. So when he got home he was surprised to see a package addressed to him, he brought it inside kissed his sick mom on the forehead who was woozy from the heavy prescribed drugs the doctors had her taking. “I’ll be in my room if you need me just call.” He said as he walked down the stairs to his room in the basement.

 

He set it down and quickly tore the box open, all he could see in there was a small USB drive.

He pulled it out of the box and examined it. “It doesn’t have a single sign of previous usage, I don’t think anyone would go this far for a virus when they could just put it on the web.” He examined the box and looked at the writing on the return. ‘42 42 564’ “what? What does that mean?” he pushed the drive into his computer and the screen immediately turned from his desktop to a black static canvas. He wheeled himself back in his chair and rushed towards the tower to pull out the drive but it was gone, he turned back and he was no longer in his room, he was in his Mothers room. “Mom? What happened?” he called to her as he pulled her shoulder so she could see his face. When he touched her she was cold and when he turned her and looked into her eyes he realized….. She was dead.

 

There he sat facing his Mothers cold lifeless face, he saw a figure walking away from his house. He knew who it was. The killer. He grabbed a kitchen knife and immediately ran after him, ready to avenge his mother. “Die you b*****d! Just die!” he screamed as he ran the blade thru the Man’s back. He saw figures cloaked just like the man was all smiling and laughing at him. He ran to them “die all of you die!” while he killed every one. He sat there on his knees crying surrounded by the dead bodies he murdered, he saw a fuz over his eyes as he blinked and all went black. When He opened his eyes again he was looking on his front porch. His mother looking at him in horror as she saw him, surrounded by the dead bodies of their neighbors.

 

 

 

Chapter 2:  The Welcome.

 

He sat in his soft white room, the room they put him in so he can’t hurt anyone. His third day there.  He didn’t fret.

He was too wrapped up in his thoughts, the thoughts of his mother. The thoughts of the lives he took. Of what he had become. The guard stepped in and said “computer time!” like he does every day, and everyday Kyle would just shake his head.   They would give the inmates one hour of computer time every day. Kyle couldn’t, not after what had happened.

12:00 Midnight: Kyle sat alone staring at the lights in the ceiling, seeing how long he could stare before he had to close his eyes or look away. He smiled because he knew this would be the only thing he could do for entertainment for the rest of his life, or at least until he was eighteen and he could be charged as an adult. They would probably put him in the electric chair. He saw the light flicker.  He paused and stared wondering if he really saw it or if he just blinked and forgot. It flickered again.

He froze in placed. staring at the blinking lights smiling like a lunatic.

 

He heard a scream from outside, a grown man scream. And gunshots! he pressed his ear against the door and listened..... everything was dark the lights were out and everything was quiet. no more screaming or shooting just silence. he sat there for five minutes but it felt like hours. he heard a scrape and the door outside his cell collapsing. he ran from the door separating himself from whatever was outside his cell door. 

 

He saw the door collapse and a figure stand in its place. it was tall and thin, shaped like a man but with long tentacle like appendages breaching from behind him, he carried a small screen. another man entered, he was in a hoody he was much shorter than the tall man but was no shorter than any normal person he had seen before. than again, he hadn't seen another person in weeks. He spoke with a normal enough voice "hello Kyle. we've been waiting." he lifted an object from the pocket on the side of his white hoody. it was a flash drive. the flash drive from his room, the flashdrive from the box, the flashdrive...that started this whole thing.

 "My name is jack and this is slendy, we are here to pick you up" jack tossed Kyle the drive and then a long kitchen knife. His kitchen knife.

 

Kyle realized why he was here.

Because he was insane, and like all crazy people, we secretly hope that we'll find a package on our doorstep labeled. "DO NOT OPEN. Signed: The Disk"

 


 

 

© 2013 L


Author's Note

L
well. here you go.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa....this gave me delightful chills. How insane and terrifying. I love it. :D

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
L
oh wow. I can comment on my own post. very useful.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 14, 2013
Last Updated on November 14, 2013

Author

L
L

page , AZ



About
I sing, I am a teenage detective in training, i enjoy pocky, anime and manga. I am hyper-observant causing me to be bored with every day's hustle and bustle, so I keep myself entertained with experime.. more..

Writing
Today Is The Day Today Is The Day

A Story by L