My Empty World

My Empty World

A Poem by CyberDoll
"

A poem about how empty and how pointless, my life seems without, my ex by my side.

"
My empty world is oh so bleak, the you look at me to be oh so meak.Empty nights, spent finding empty activities, for empty reasons. My empty world is a cemetary with the same headstone repeated, though you still view me as being concieted.My empty world is bigger then yours and it leaves me, wanting so much more. My empty world cries out in pain, though it's inhabitants are completely insane. My empty world is so alone, nothingness into it's bitter soul it has sewn. My empty world is as empty as empty can get, yet I still find it to be a gift. In my empty world i hold out my hand, though no one beside me stands. In my empty world are portraits of you, though I have hidden them from view. There used to be many stars in the sky in my not so empty world then, though now there is only one star in the sky again. The moon and the sun were ounce lovers and now they are only strangers, they no longer share matching hangers. Lonely nights, holding myself and not you breaks me, the very thought of you, shakes me. Then in my not so empty world, the planets were alligned and now they are in shambles. Though now you are no longer, back then you were mine.

You were my extra shadowed smile, you were my one and only, now my shadowed smile has become lonely.You brought out the best in me and helped finally touch base with my sensitivity. I wonder why did you leave me in my empty world, my still beating heart on a platter you served to me. You were the stars that shined in my darkened sky, you were the very beauty of the light that made me blind. You were the arms around me that I could not say were mine, you are the hidden portraits on my walls to find. You were my bleeding heart, you are my frozen art.You were the atrocities I hid from view, you were the lover in the sky that I knew. You are now the stranger that sits alone in my manger. Never budging from your spot, for you are dead and I wish not to except it. I keep you alive hoping that one day you will come back to me, but I know this not to be true. My tears have never stopped and have washed away all those lonely years. You gave me this empty world that I now live in, hoping that one day, you come back to life again.

I am just a shadow of myself, I am just a bleeding heart, bleeding on a piece of paper. I am the brokeness of the empty streets. I am the sting of the summer heat. I am the sadness in those empty eyes. I am the helpless cries, I am the empty world. It seems that clocks have stopped since you left my side, so much so I have lost track of time. My emptiness if filled with your selfishness, you search for love but you are too blind to see it sitting right in front of you. With many tears and a sorrow, I let you go, I life without you, I did not want to know. Though clock must go on and so must I. I cannot stay frozen in time and my own life deny. You will always have a piece of my heatr and the shock paddles to make it jump start. But you will not find me my love, when you return from your journey of lies, for you have taken away, all of the compassion from my weary eyes. You opened my eyes to my empty world and you gave me the privelage of seeing, just how empty my world, really is.
Mood: Black
Music: My own thoughts.

© 2010 CyberDoll


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on April 16, 2010
Last Updated on April 16, 2010

Author

CyberDoll
CyberDoll

Marion, IN



About
Well I enjoy being nutty and crazy. I more or less embrace my inner child, rather then hiding it. My name is Howard and I will be your host for the evening. I'm not very fond of cameras, seeing as the.. more..

Writing