Chapter Three: Ex-Girlfriend, Jenny

Chapter Three: Ex-Girlfriend, Jenny

A Chapter by Almea
"

She's just a cannibal. No big deal.

"

In a rather stereotypical fashion, our culprit turned around in a large chair. Her ebony face twitched into a twisted grin. Ivory gloves formed and arch under her chin as she leaned forward,

         "Liana, I should have guessed you were in this. I'm glad they brought you along. I have missed you." She stood up and walked over to Tiny. Her gloved hand touched the other's cheek. "You look nice." She curled he hand away and looked to Ritz. "Do you have the money?" Ritz raised an eyebrow.

        "You never said anything about money." He said through his clenched his teeth.

        "Oh? My apologies. Can fetch me about £100,000?"

        "F**k no!"

        "I'm afraid you don't have a choice." She looked over to Tiny. "You always liked garlic, but do you think the kids do? It'll be the last thing they smell, after all."

        "That's just sick." Ritz gagged. "Just give 'em back! We'll get you your bloody money back. Don't you dare harm my friend and his family!"

        "Is this the kind you have reverted to, Liana? How sad. You could have had much better."

        "Don't talk about him like that, Jenny! At least he isn't a cannibal!" Tiny retorted, stepping forward, trying to intimidate her.

        "So, did you like those strobe lights?" Jenny asked Ritz, changing the subject.

        "You cheeky b***h." He snarled, taking out his gun. "Where are they?" Tiny tried to move his hand from his aim at Jenny's head, but he bruised her pale skin, pushing her aside. To the ground she fell.

        "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Liana, dear, your taste has gotten evil." She chuckled. "Do you wanna rumble?" She took out a key and walked over to the door behind her, unlocking it, and let the family out. "I do like living, but I'm going to follow you home and you better f*****g have that money." Ritz nodded in agreement.


         Ritz held out his hand to Tiny with a small, disappointed frown. She put her delicate hand inside of his own as he pulled her to her feet.

         "I'm sorry, Lil' Miss Tiny. Are you okay?"   

         "It's fine." She sighed. "I'm fine." She smiled softly and Ritz returned the gift. Just then, Claude, Tick's husband, spoke up.

         "Ritz, may I look at your gun?" Ritz nodded

         "'Course. But why?" He handed the gun to Claude and Claude aimed the gun at Jenny's head. Brain splatter sounded like an exploded smoothie. Tick covered the kids' eyes and escorted them out. A frozen Ritz took back his gun. "What the hell did you do that for?"

        "She was gonna eat my family. Ain't no b***h gonna attempt to do that and live!" Claude smiled, content with himself as he followed his family. Tiny and Ritz followed behind, wondering what the hell just took place.


© 2013 Almea


Author's Note

Almea
Some vulgarity!, Cannibalism is no big deal I hope

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on August 23, 2013
Last Updated on August 23, 2013
Tags: implied cannibalism, strong language


Author

Almea
Almea

Franklintown, PA



About
Hi! I'm Almea~! I'm 15. I really like reading and writing! I hardly ever finish writing anything because I can never find a reason why, but if i had some encouragement, then maybe I will! I try to.. more..

Writing
Prologue?? Prologue??

A Chapter by Almea