CHAPTER V - RELATIONSHIP DETOURS  - INTRO

CHAPTER V - RELATIONSHIP DETOURS - INTRO

A Chapter by LadyShearon

Those Relationship Speed Bumps can really knock you off your feet if you aren’t careful.  When you are juggling more than one relationship, it’s hard trying to keep everything straight.  You can’t remember what you said, when you said it, where you said it, or who you said it to.  I’m telling you lying ain’t easy.  Relationship bumps, and molehills don’t have to last a long time, and you can get out of them; if you want to.  You just have to want to.  You have to want better for yourself, and have to know that you deserve better. 


Now let’s look at some Relationship DetoursFirst, do you know what a detour is?  It means to go another way, bypass this route (or in this case man) because the road you are traveling on is under construction (hopefully God is still working on him, so leave him alone and allow God to have His perfect work in this man), or it’s closed and will lead to nowhere.  Can I say that again?  The road will lead to nowhere.  Therefore, ladies we are going to talk about some Relationship Detours, and I strongly suggest to each of you, when you come upon these types of relationships make a detour as soon as possible.  Life is too precious, and you have a long wonderful journey ahead of you. 


However, there is a little kid in all of us, and like a mama warning a child the stove is hot and saying not to touch it, some of us will have to touch it and find out some things for ourselves.  I pray that won’t be you.


Read on…...



© 2013 LadyShearon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013
Tags: Inspirational, love and romance, relationships and dating, Christian, encouragement, marriage, domestic violende


Author

LadyShearon
LadyShearon

Sanford, FL



About
I studied Christian Counseling at Liberty University. I've been in the ministry for over 20 years. My writing ministry has been blessing people on the internet for over 10 years with words of encour.. more..

Writing
INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by LadyShearon


INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by LadyShearon