The Visit  from Lord David William Beck

The Visit from Lord David William Beck

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca65
"

Lord David Beck comes to visit Karissa Lowell

"
Lt Commander David Beck has not forgotten Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, so he rides out to Madame's Boarding House to see her  as he hasn't seen her on top of the hill that overlooks Star Fleet Academy.
Lt. Commander David Beck finds her out in the garden sitting and he walks over to her and he bows and asks, "May I sit down besides you Karissa."
"Yes of course David Beck." Karissa answers.
"I haven't seen you sitting on top of the hill that over looks Star Fleet Academy." Lord David Beck tells her.
"I don't go there every day. I have found it is more peaceful out in the garden." Karissa tells him.
"I haven't forgotten you Karissa, but you do know that I am the senior medical officer here on Star Base 12." Lord David explains.
"I realize that Lord David  Beck, but what do you prefer to be addressed as ?" Karissa asks.
"You may call me David here at Madame's because I know that you don't like aristocrats." David tells her.
"No not really." Karissa laughs.
"What have you been up to since the last time I have seen you?" David asks.
"I have been courting Lord Andrew Charles Howard and we spent the weekend together." Karissa tells David.
"Oh! that scoundrel is my first cousin once removed through my mother . We are five years apart in age. I was five when he was born." David explains.
"I think he is quite interesting David. He is charming and a good conservationist."  Karissa tells him.
"I am looking for a man to have my child with and I am hoping for a daughter, but I am not looking for a husband or marriage." Karissa states.
"What you are looking for a sperm donor to give you a child and you don't marriage?" David asks.
"Men are are commodity and I don't want the liability " Karissa explains, "I will give the man the right to be a part of his daughter's life if he wants.'
"Don't you think that you are being selfish Karissa?" David asks.
"Perhaps, but then again marriage comes marital duties to keep my husband  satisfied that men only think of their own sexual gratitude and satisfaction. They don't really care if their wife is satisfied." Karissa explains.
"Lord Andrew Charles Howard is looking for a wife as I am Karissa." David explains.
"I have told Lord Andrew Charles the same thing I have told you." Karissa explains.
"You are quite strange Karissa." David tells her.
"I will take that as a compliment." Karissa says with a laugh.
"I am 29 years old Karissa and I am looking for a honorable marriage that will be blessed with children." David explains.
"I am student David, and I am going to start at Star Fleet Academy this year and right now I am only looking for an open relationship." Karissa explains.
"I am taking it one step at a time until I graduate from Star Fleet Academy." Karissa explains.
"When you become a Junior I will offer you a paid internship and you can be my partner as a Pediatrician and take care of the children.' David explains.
"I have fallen in love with you Karissa." David tells her.
"How can you love someone you don't even know David?" Karissa asks.
"You just know that you love that person and i love you Karissa." David tells her.
" You sound like Lord Andrew Charles Howard, he professes to love me too David. "Karissa laughs.
"I am asking you to give me  chance too.' David pleads.
"I will consider it as I have told  Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Karissa tells him.
"I am not the son of a Duke Karissa, my father was a minor aristocrat and he was simply the Lord of Elmhurst Manor." David explains.
"I really don't want to marry an aristocrat David, as I am not one and I am not after a title ." Karissa explains.
"I would rather just find a man to give me my daughter and I would raise by myself." Karissa e explains.
"I would gladly give you anything you want if you would give me a chance." David tells her.
"I don't want anything David and I don't want marriage right now." Karissa explains.
"I will consider you offer." Karissa tells David.
_________________________________________
Lord David William Beck doesn't give up on Karissa but he has competition with Lord Andrew Charles Howard, his first cousin once removed that wants Karissa too.


© 2021 Lady_Wicca65


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on February 19, 2021
Last Updated on February 19, 2021
Tags: Star Trek Spiritual, Fan Fiction, Romance, Historical, Regency, Music, and love


Author

Lady_Wicca65
Lady_Wicca65

Chicago, IL



About
I live in Chicago Illinois more..

Writing