hetomóohe (vai)

hetomóohe (vai)

A Poem by Legacy
"

Nothing seems to heal, divert, or express emotions more than the right words. Then I began to write�

"

 

Family is the root, which we all grow from, the place of all nourishment, and helps us through our travels - remaining close by.
 
All we can hold on to is who we are as individuals. To knowledge neither good nor bad that we have collected along the way. This is what sets us apart…
 
My abilities to channel my fear and pain are becoming stronger and more focused with each passing day, yet at the same time; her penetrating voice is growing even stronger and at times louder... invading my mind like troops dropping over enemy territory.
 
I have only but my dreams to hold onto. I strive to achieve them with honesty and perseverance - I will never give up… I will never let go. I have come to terms there is no such thing as an ‘easy way’.
 
Love is life's greatest gift of all… yet how does one hold on to sharing and caring when Love gives no meaning to life?
 
Yes, we are all unique and special. However, it is up to each of us - how we use what we have experienced and gained. Have the strength to see things differently, yet clearly. We must learn when to listen to our minds and when to listen to our hearts, if we truly are to become stronger than our teachers!
 
 © 2007 Legacy
 

© 2008 Legacy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review


Naturally, no human being knows everything about everything.

There is no doubt in me, however, that one was meant to have certain _teachers_ . I meant of the kind of substance, though, that the student stayed the student, until the natural unfolding of circumstances, brought those direct human to human teaching times to an end ___ Heaven.

That is not to imply, that I think, the student was to put true ADULTHOOD on hold. I am by no means referring to that in a legalistic sense.

It really is not about a one-up game nor general MIND GAMES.

August 31, 2007

Ms. Belsito

Canada

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I would have preferred to have had at least ONE growing stronger rather than weaker human __teacher__, who would have seen me through many of my years, even into at least another five of them. If not two, then, yes at least one, who would have shown me the kind of human example, that I know was and is possible, at the truly human level.I have some other differences with the content. There are, though, aspects of it, that I find very endearing, not only in the structural, yet very much, in the content, aspect of it.Canada

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Oh, wow this read like a thought for the day piece, only difference is that every one of us can us this every day of our lives.

I have to say that this stanza, had the biggest impact on me today

Yes, we are all unique and special. However, it is up to each of us - how we use what we have experienced and gained. Have the strength to see things differently, yet clearly. We must learn when to listen to our minds and when to listen to our hearts, if we truly are to become stronger than our teachers!

Excellent piece, great pick me upper for a Friday!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

'Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master.' - Leonardo da Vinci

Intriquing write...thank you for sharing your thoughts and wisdom.

Light,
Siddartha


Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 5 people found this review constructive.

A lovely way of gathering together all those things that are so important to the concept 'family'. There is so much to think about and reflect over - a poem to meditate upon. I was fascinated by the name. Thank you so much for sharing this poem.
Diane

Posted 16 Years Ago


5 of 6 people found this review constructive.

Very very very cool. I love the format. The words resonate as I read them.

Posted 16 Years Ago


5 of 6 people found this review constructive.

We are indeed unique although we all start our life journey with nothing learning as we go Some have good teachers and some do not yet we all have to learn thesame lessons. Once you can accept yourself for what you are a mixture of good and bad dark and light We can progress to the next stage and collect a little wisdom.
They say the teacher comes when he/she is most needed

Posted 16 Years Ago


6 of 7 people found this review constructive.


4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1996 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 7, 2008
Last Updated on February 23, 2008

Author

Legacy
Legacy

About
Information to come more..

Writing
Dark Secrets Dark Secrets

A Poem by Legacy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..