Making a Stand

Making a Stand

A Story by Chi chan
"

Hiram and Al make a stand against their captors when the unthinkable happens to Olivia, will they be alright or worse when a deep secret is brought up from the shadows

"

I thought I'd never find you, BlueStar or Al!” cried Olivia, as she buried her face in her father's arms, BlueStar nuzzled the scared girl, Al rubbed her back to try and soothe her, Al had his body back after so long, he looked after Olivia as if she was his own sister.

 

        “Oh there there there my Bairn, Alphonse and I are alright.” Hiram told his upset daughter, he turned her face to his, then she threw her arms around her father once again. “Oh, I was worried about my little baby girl,” Hiram told her again tenderly as he held her closer.

 

        Al just watched the two of them, he knew that all the two of them had left in this world was each other, just like he had Ed left, to tie him to the only family he's ever known.

 

        “We're just glad you're alright, I know Ed did the best he could to protect you. But I'm happy that you have found your father again,” Al told Olivia, she looked up at him, then she buried her face back into Hiram's arms, she whimpered and cling to her father even tighter, Hiram did the best he could to try and soothe his upset daughter.

 

        “It's alright, I'm here now, shhhh, I got you. You're safe in my arms my dear child, I'm here,” Hiram told Olivia tenderly. They all thought they heard Ratigan say something but they didn't pay attention.

 

        `I won't let them get hurt again, they've been through so much before we met them,` thought Al, suddenly he saw Ratigan's hand on Hiram's shoulder.

 

        “Now, come along my dear, “ Ratigan told Olivia, as he grabbed her arm.

 

        “Wha......What are you doing?! Please!! Don't!!” begged Hiram, Al wasn't about to let this happen to his friends.

 

        “Don't touch her!” yelled Al. Olivia jerked her arm out of Ratigan's grasp and wrapped her arm around her father once again, keeping a tight grip on Hiram and her father doing the same.

 

        “Daddy!! Don't let him take me!” cried Olivia.

 

Ratigan again grabbed the girl's arm, only this time, Al grabbed his wrist, he looked at the professor with such fury in his eyes, the two locked eyes.

 

        “Take your disgusting hands off my little sister!” stated Al as he bent Ratigan's wrist in a way it shouldn't have bent, Hiram quickly stood up as Ratigan screamed in pain .

 

        “Alphonse!” yelled Hiram, Al quickly looked back at him.

 

        “Hiram keep Olivia behind you!” Al shouted back to him. Hiram did what Al told him and pulled his young daughter behind him, she clinged to tightly to his pant leg.

 

        “Oh brave young Al,” whispered Hiram.

 

        “I'm scared Papa,” whimpered Olivia as tears build up in her eyes.

 

Al released Ratigan's wrist, Sasha just looked on. Ratigan griped his wrist in pain, he was infuriated of what Al had just done, once he got the feeling and use of his wrist, Ratigan grabbed Al's shirt and jerk him up to his face, Al didn't show any fear.

 

        “You little.....those eyes....no, it couldn't be.....Hohenheim, that double crossing b*****d?! You're his son?!” snarled Ratigan once he pulled Al close enough to his face and got a good look at his eyes.

 

        “You know my dad?!” asked Al.

 

        “His offspring or not, you're not getting in the way!” yelled Ratigan as he shoved Al out of the way, Olivia ran out front of Al to protect him.

 

        “Don't hurt my big brother!” yelled Olivia.

 

Ratigan raised his hand to her backhanded.

 

        “You little brat!” snarled Ratigan. He struck the girl with the back of his hand, sending her skidding half way across the floor. Al and Hiram gasped at what they just saw, Olivia curled up into a ball and sobbed to herself a little bit.

 

        “Oh dear God! My daughter!!” cried Hiram as he rushed over and cradled his daughter, Al looked back at the professor with rage in his eyes.

 

        “How dare you! Hitting a little girl, you're the lowest of the low!” snapped Al as went over to see if he could help. But Ratigan jerked him back.

 

        “Stay out of this boy!” he stated. Al jerked himself out of the professor's grasp.

 

        “I won't!” stated Al.

 

Sasha came over to Ratigan's side, the two of them looked over toward the small group, BloodMoon, Sasha's loyal black German Shepherd also sat at his mistress's side.

 

        “I guess bringing her here alive was a mistake, maybe that chimera should've killed her!” snapped Ratigan.

 

        “That was my fault, is the oder was given I would've had the chimera eaten the girl before we got back,” replied Sasha, Ratigan turned and glared at her.

 

        “What good would that do us?! We need her alive damn it!” he snarled.

 

        “Make up your mind! Ether we keep her alive or we kill them both! That chimera is getting hungry anyway!” Sasha snapped back, Lust heard the noise and came to see what was going on, she stepped into the cell.

 

        “What's going on in here?” asked Lust. Sasha looked over and saw her.

 

        “Your timing couldn't be better Lust,” Sasha told her. Lust looked over and saw the small group of three, then she turned back to Sasha and Ratigan.

 

        “What happed here?” she asked them.

 

        “His ego got in the way again, and we have a other problem,” sighed Sasha as she looked at Ratigan, then back at Lust.

 

        “Oh do we now?” asked Lust.

 

        “Turns out that young Alphonse and his older brother are the offspring of Hohenheim,” answered Sasha, Lust raised an eyebrow and looked back over toward Al.

 

        “The traitor? That's not good,” replied Lust.

 

        “We can't kill them now, but what if Hohenheim shows up?” Sasha pointed out, Ratigan gripped his good wrist in rage, teeth clinched tighter than anything.

 

        “I made it clear to that son of a b***h that if he ever came here again, that I would kill him myself! Now I have his flesh and blood right under my nose, damn that Hohenheim!” snarled Ratigan.

 

        “Even if he dose show up again, we can use the son we have here against him, like we'll use the toy-maker's daughter,” Lust told them. Ratigan was getting madder by the second as he heard Olivia's sobs, with Al and her father standing right there there was no way he could touch her.

 

        “That whining little brat!” Ratigan muttered.

 

Al and Hiram were too focused on Olivia to hear what the others were saying, Al hoped that Ratigan didn't hurt Olivia too badly.

 

        “Is she alright?” Al asked frantically. Hiram looked over his daughter's face, some minor bruising, but it was nothing major.

 

        “Yes, that's.....that's the first time anyone has ever struck my daughter! I've never raised a hand to her!” answered Hiram.

 

        “Even Ed and I wouldn't do that to her,” Al pointed out.

 

Olivia wiped the tears from face with her father's work apron, then she looked up at him, tears still pouring down her face, Hiram took her face in his hands, Olivia flinched a little and shut her eyes tightly. She opened her eye again when she felt her father's warmth, he wiped away some more of the tears.

 

        “Papa!” cried Olivia, Hiram pulled her back into his embrace as Al kept rubbing her back. Ratigan came up to them, Hiram looked up at the professor with such fury in his eyes.

 

        “How dare you strike my daughter! She's done nothing to you!” yelled Hiram.

 

Ratigan brought his face down to Hiram's level, but he didn't show any fear, then Ratigan pulled back.

 

        “Then learn to keep that brat of yours quite or things are going to get worse for both of you!” snapped Ratigan, as he raised his hand to strike the child again. Hiram shielded her from Ratigan when he saw him raise his hand, Hiram held his daughter closer, she clinged to him as tight as she could.

 

        “Please, don't strike her again! Please I beg you professor, she's just a child, as I said she's done nothing to you! And you drag my only child into your selfish gain!” begged Hiram. Ratigan again raised his hand only this time it wasn't toward Olivia.

 

        “I've had just about enough of your outbursts Flaversham!” snapped Ratigan as he struck Hiram the same way he did Olivia, Al was shocked.

 

        “No! Hiram!” Al shouted. The expression on Hiram's face was of shock, he heard Al call out to him, then he felt a tug on his work apron.

 

        “Daddy!” cried Olivia, when Hiram heard his daughter's voice he snapped out of his trace like state, he pulled his daughter back into an embrace, he looked back up at Ratigan, Al stood at Hiram's side ready to help him fight back.

 

        “You can do what you want with me! Just don't hurt my daughter! I beg you!” pleaded Hiram.

 

© 2009 Chi chan


Author's Note

Chi chan
Will mercy be shown? What did Hohenheim do? Stay tuned to find out

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on July 7, 2009
Last Updated on October 27, 2009

Author

Chi chan
Chi chan

Western North Carolina, NC



About
I enjoy painting, singing, writing my fanfics about Great Mouse Detective, Phantom of the Opera, Bleach x-overs, and Ronin Warriors, I mostly do one shots, but others are stories, so I hope to upload .. more..

Writing
Hurt within Hurt within

A Story by Chi chan


Broken inside Broken inside

A Story by Chi chan