characters

characters

A Chapter by Secret Lullaby

ok so I couldnt figure out how to get the pictures to load so I am just going to descibe the characters to you.

 

(Soul Searchers are people who's souls never die, when their body dies, the soul leaves the body and enters a new one. Some Soul Searchers have a "one true mate" and when this soul finds their mate, they will spend each life time looking for eachother so that they can spend that life time together untill the next one.But there are also people out there that would like to destroy the soul searchers becuse they beilive that its not fare that the Soul Searchers get to live forever.

Those people are called Hunters.)

 

1. Cassie-  is a SOUL SEARCHER-----she has long wavy brown hair, deep blue eyes and is only 5'2( lol she is short like me). She is skinny and kind of athletic

 

2.Trenton (trent) - Black hair, kind of like Justin Beibers old hair style and has grayish-blue colored eyes. He is 6'3 and likes to play baseball....and is a MAJOR rock fan and is one of Cassies best friends.

 

3. Angel- sholder lenghth blond hair,with pink strips and green eyes. skinny and is 5'5. Also she is a loud mouth and always speaks her mind (and she has a secret crush on trent) and is Cassies other best friend.

 

4.Jason(jace)is a  SOUL SEARCHER --- He is the new kid in town. His hair is sooo blond that everyone is the story is going to say that its white so we are too ;) He has hazel eyes and is 6'3 and he is SUPER hot ( well he is in my head).

 

5. Mr.Davids- well there is jsut one word to describe this teacher:A*S! This man is short, has a bear gut, going bald,  and has a BIG pare of glasses that he likes to keep at the tip of his nose.

 

6. Kristen- Mr.Davids preppy daughter. She has red curly hair and green eyes.

She is a cheerleader( head cheerleader) loves to start s**t and is very hateful.

 

7. D.j- Short brown hair, brown eyes. BUFF! Playes football, he is 6'4 so this guy is a beast. But he does lake some brain cells ;) Dateing Big Red (kristen).

 

Jeremy- D.j friend (more like a puppy) he does whatever Kristen or D.j tell him...smarter then he looks

 

 

 

 



© 2012 Secret Lullaby


Author's Note

Secret Lullaby
sorry that I have no pictures

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love the idea, i enjoyed the prologue, n the character decriptions help me think of what to do with each one lol. its amazing how u put this in my head. great stuff

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's alright, just notify me when you do have pictures other then that, I liked the descriptions. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm listening...
"Soul Searchers are people who's souls never die, when their body dies, the soul leaves the body and enters a new one." I'm in...Is there time for popcorn before the movie rolls?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
4 Reviews
Added on May 2, 2012
Last Updated on May 2, 2012


Author

Secret Lullaby
Secret Lullaby

Hell on Earth, AL



About
It a new year and a new me. I have deleted my old information and have decided to start over. Life is full of ups and downs, disapointments, regrets, mistakes...but all these things make us who were a.. more..

Writing