Spectrum of the witch

Spectrum of the witch

A Story by Levioshock
"

Another short concept. I'm experimenting with different styles

"

In front of you is a road. The road is dark grey and made of a smooth brick. You see grey in front of you. You yourself are grey. You feel the same but you have lost all color in your body.  As your feet begin to move you forward, all that is around you is color. The road is still grey and the pigment on your body is still grey.

 

To the left is a garden. Moss covers the ground up to the fountain in the distance. On the fountain is a white witch.  She is drinking the water and she sees you. Her finger curls as she invites you over.  You look to your right and see gold fields as far as the eye can see. You are mesmerized by the vast plains in front of you.  

 

“It can all be yours my sweet” says the witch as she appears behind you. Her clothes are now a scarlet shade of red. She floats around you as if she is a ghost. “What is it you desire?” You stare at her as her clothes now appear black. “I seek…” she presses her finger on your lips. The color in your body appears once again.  Your eyes fill with tears. You can feel again.

 

“All you have to do is give yourself to the mind. All of your thoughts flux in the grey. You know this is bad for you….” Her garments turn white again. “Come drink from the philosopher’s fountain and all the pain will be gone.” You walk off the road and you begin to float towards the fountain.  Your mind blank…the pain is gone….the colors emerge….and then you know. The answers are clear and she leads you into the light.

© 2011 Levioshock


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the story of the witch in the story. I like how she changed colors and become many things in the story.
“Come drink from the philosopher’s fountain and all the pain will be gone.”
A very nice ending to a excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


i totally love n i kinda wish it was me there so i could forget but I TOTALLY LOVE IT AHHHHHHHHHH i t was really awesome im glad i read it n im glad you sent me a request to write it n some day i bet like 3 years from now im gonna find out u published ur own book dont u think

Posted 12 Years Ago


Refreshing :) This is wonderfully done love.....and I am glad they are led into the light - brilliant write xx

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

453 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 20, 2011
Last Updated on May 20, 2011

Author

Levioshock
Levioshock

Copley, OH



About
My writing is dark. I don't know why, it's just what comes out of me. I love writing and I love reviewing writing so give me all you can. If you want to get to know me, hit me up on facebook :) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Music Music

A Poem by London