The Remake Of The Woods (2) - Behind the knife

The Remake Of The Woods (2) - Behind the knife

A Chapter by Lexington
"

Jane got caught with the masked man and a slenderness man. Will she be able to really escape after she meets her second victim?

"
''why? .. why now?''

I couldn't move... I couldn't breathe.. i stood there just staring at this faceless creature.  It was like he can see through me.  I didn't know what to do.  I didn't react or anything i just stood there.  Then i saw him, that masked man i met earlier, he must've gotten caught or something.  It's like he wasn't even alive but he was moving.  Then out of nowhere, his tentacles grew out of nowhere and grabbed one of my arm tightly.  I screamed in pain.  I took my other hand that was still in my pocket, grabbed the knife, and stabbed it right in his tentacles as he dropped me.  I ran deeper in the woods with my eyes still closed not caring who i ran into or what i ran into to.  I hit something alright.  I tumbled down as i rubbed my head and looked up to see another person.  I was hoping it was Masky, but i certainly don't remember Masky wearing a Hoodie, or having blood stains all over it.  This wasn't Masky at all.  I flipped backwards and took my knife out as i pointed it to this guy's face.  I couldn't see his face, it was covered in his Hoodie like mines right now.  We both can't see each other's face.  Then, this guy started laughing out of nowhere.  Why the heck is he laughing all of a sudden?  He then leaned towards me abit to my face as i leaned back.  ''You love your face too? I smell human all over you, but not blood.'' He spoked in a rashly voice. I lowered my knife down as i slice his face abit.  His Hood came off as he skipped back to rub his face of pain.  Your kidding, he's not human either? but he looks like me.  He then looked towards me.  Then i saw what he really looked like.  My face expression grew lower.  What i'm seeing right now, isn't pretty.  His face is all white-ish, really can't see his face, His mouth, that mouth, he cut his cheeks out to make a smile, it was disturbing, and his eyes, they looked burned out and there was nothing but his eye.  He wasn't a human after all.  He grabbed my Hood as he put his knife over my neck.  Well, we both have a knife.  ''Wanna Go to sleep? You shouldn't had done that.'' He yelled.  He then ripped the hood off my face to reveal my face.  He then stopped and lower his knife down.  Was i that ugly that he couldn't kill me?  He then looked at my eyes real close and i looked away.  ''Why..your not human either, your like one of us, your eyes are just wonderful, you should join us.'' He greeted.  I just looked at him crazy.  I knew i looked like a monster.  ''Wait...what you mean? i am huma- ''No your not! your eyes for goodness sakes! it's not even normal!'' he interrupted. Wow, he even thinks i look like one of ... wait who's THEM!!?. I then looked up at him.  ''T-THEM!? there's more...'' i stated.  He nodded and grabbed the end of my belt and dragged me across his shoulder.  ''Oh sure~! of course you're new here my manners i better take you to our headquarters where you can meet the rest of them.'' He said.  Oh great, why couldn't i just let that slender man dude kill me.  We arrived at this dark creepy building.  ''Hmm. that's weird no one is home at the moment.'' He said as he starred at the window.  Now's my chance.  I started to run abit, but then again he caught me.  ''WOW! Where do you think your going? I better just let you stay with me till i can get Slendy here.'' He said as he carried me on his back again.  His face, i'm used to, but the piggybacks? really? no.  As we walked in the forest, i might as well start a conversation with this dude.  ''Soo.. who are you suppose to be?.'' I said.  ''Who me? I'm Jeff, Nickname  is Jeff the killer is what they call me, yeah killing is fun for me, i bet you do too since you had a knife, we can be partners.'' He said.  Great...i blame myself for that.  I kept myself quiet throughout the whole walk.  ''So, what kind of creature like you doing wandering off into the woods like that.''? he asked.  ''Creature? I'm a human being thank you very much!.'' i yelled.  ''You sure? your ey- ''MY EYES DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING OKAY! I ALREADY KNOW..i'm a monster.'' i interrupted.  He then pulled me down onto my feet and stared at my eyes.  ''Were you born with this or?'' he asked.  I looked away for a second.  To be honest, i wasn't born like that.  It was an accident a long time ago before i ran off on my own.  I can't really explain it.  ''No i wasn't, I had to get new eyes, my old ones was burnt and stabbed out my eye socket, Then i got in another accident and i don't wanna talk about it okay.'' I said as i walked off.  He then followed.  ''Look i'm going home i-.''  i stopped myself there.  Home? i don't even have a home anymore i left that brunt out home.  I left, i can never go back, I have no where else to even go.  Jeff tapped his knife to my eye.  ''Home? what you mean? you cannot be human, first off no human would ever go into these woods, EVER! i should know, kids and grown-ups usually like to hang here in the morning, till they get killed at night.  So i figured, you have got to be nonhuman for anyone to come here at night i mean Slendy be getting them all one by one while i go to their houses and kill them myself in their sleep.'' He stated.  So he was the reason people left their houses and moved to another street, and that Slendy guy was the cause of people never coming here anymore in Oak-woods.  I wonder what Masky did to deserve coming here, i actually am starting to miss Masky.  ''Jeff, is it? take me to silent streets, since your my partner.'' i said. He looked at me funny.  ''Listen here kid, i'm not allowed to even do that im already in enough trouble with Slendy as it is. So your gonna have to stick around me for awhile till he gets here.'' He said.  Okay i'm mad.  ''Look, My name is Jane! J-A-N-E OKAY!?!?, i don't even belong here, i met that Slender man dude and he almost got me so i don't wanna see his no-face anymore.'' I yelled.  Jeff wanted to slap me so bad in the face, he did, but my hand got in his way.  ''Look, wanna die? be my guess.  You either die or you become one of us your choice. See? i'm giving you choices Thats because i like you, Jane.'' He said as his smile got bigger, blood dripping from the side of his cheek.  I shook my head and walked away from him.  ''HEY! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING NOW JANE!'' he yelled at me.  I kept walking.  ''TO FIND THIS SLENDER GUY, YOU IN OR OUT.'' i yelled back.  ''WELL THEN BE THAT WAY, YOU BETTER SLOW DOWN.'' he yelled as he ran to catch up with me.  This is not turning out good for me at all. 


© 2013 Lexington


Author's Note

Lexington
what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
Added on May 9, 2013
Last Updated on May 9, 2013
Tags: creepypasta