The Remake Of The Woods (11) - Let the fighting begin

The Remake Of The Woods (11) - Let the fighting begin

A Chapter by Lexington
"

Jeff can't help but feel enduring anger with Koichi, but he's not normal as he think he is. Jane, Masky, and Ben decided to see what's going on with Jeff for real.

"
''Oh happy death feeling.''

I slowly felt dizzy and weak.  It was pitched dark.  Oh, i have my eye's closed.  I slowly open my eyes and sit up.  I looked around, i'm in a room.  That's weird.  I just remembered, that i had kissed Ben on the lips.  Oh great, my face turned red again.  I heard someone knock on the door.  It was Ben.  Oh great.  ''Excuse me, Jane, may i come in.'' Ben said.  I said sure as i raised the covers to my face.  As he came in he lifted the covers off my face and felt my forehead.  ''You feeling okay?.'' He said.  I wonder did he remembered last night.  I better ask.  ''Ben. you remembered last night...right.'' I asked him.  He didn't react as much as i thought.  ''Yeah, you had passed out, your face was red and i carried you to your room.'' He said.  Wait, he doesn't remember the kiss or something.  I grabbed his collar shirt.  ''No you idiot, the kiss last night.'' i said as i covered my mouth.  Ben looked at me weird.  ''What kiss? we never kissed Jane.'' He said as he laughed.  I must've dreamed it.  Oh man.  Ben patted my head.  ''You must've dreamed it or something, but i only like you as a friend Jane.  Mimi had dragged Jeff to his room and locked him their for now till he calmed down.  Masky is waiting for us to get the supplies, and we thought we wanted you to come help us since Jeff isn't gonna do it.'' He said.  So, it really was a dream.  I got up and put on my hoodie with my knife in my pocket.  ''Sorry for what i had said, it was like something nightmarish.'' I told him.  Ben raised an eyebrow.  ''O..k then, it's no problem Jane, come on.'' Ben said as he lead me to the door.  I must be embarrassing.  Masky ran up to me once he saw me.  ''Jane i have something to tell you.. Ben and Jeff killed your parents, i went up to your house for supplies and i saw dead bodies and i didn't know what to do.'' Masky said.  Me and Ben looked at each other.  ''Masky those weren't my parents they moved out like 2 weeks ago, those were some random people i didn't know.'' I told him.  Masky sighed in relief.  ''Oh.. thank goodness.'' He said as he bowed in apology to Ben.  ''Stop wasting time Masky we better get the rest of the supplies.'' Ben said as we three went to get more supplies in Silent Hills Koichi showed me.  Meanwhile, Koichi was swinging on the swing set in Silent hills.  He turned to see Jeff in his illusion form.  ''Hmm Jeff, what do you want now?.'' Koichi said as he turn on his illusion form.  Jeff jumped.  ''You little creep, you get away from Jane, I Don't care what's wrong with me.'' Jeff said as he walked up to him.  Koichi laughed as he looked dead at Jeff.  ''Brunette little boy, what you want from me, hmm that you like Jane.'' He said as he raised an eyebrow.  Jeff sprinted towards him as he fell forward as Koichi just disappeared.  He stopped as he felt a sharp pain in his back.  Koichi shocked him in the back with his hand.  He looked down as he felt his hand.  ''So, i guess i'm not human after all.'' Koichi said.  Jeff coughed up blood as he sliced his face.  Koichi jumped back and flipped him over to his stomach showing and shocked him down as a large blue electric bowled.  On the other side of Silent Hills, i saw the blue shocked wave.  ''Ben, Masky you saw that.'' I said as they both agreed.  We three ran quickly to Silent Hills to catch Jeff and Koichi fighting.  I just stood their.  ''Jeff get a hold of yourself you dummy.'' Ben said as he gripped Jeff's arm and i Grabbed Koichi.  What is wrong with those two.  ''Jeff you jerk face! why don't you just tell Jane you like her.'' Koichi yelled. Jeff tried his best to get out of Ben's grip but Ben slowed him down.  ''I DON'T LIKE JANE LIKE THAT YOU IDIOTS! Wanna know why i'm pissed, FINE! i want to talk and hang with Jane again cause we knew each other long enough, but you lover boys are in the way, Koichi, he's just my enemy long ago, he isn't human, he sends shock electric waves to people killing them. So no i don't have feelings for Jane she's... my friend.'' Jeff said as he turned back to his original form.  I looked at him surprised.  Ben dropped him on the ground hard.  ''That was it!!? you couldn't tell anyone that! why didn't you say that a long time ago you freaking idiot i swear! i don't love Jane like that, plus if you had a problem with Koichi then you could just i don't know BACK OFF from him maybe.'' Ben said as the others looked at Jeff crazy.  Koichi was one of them, but he looked different now.  His illusion form!  I ran up to Koichi.  ''Koichi where's my illusion form.'' I told him.  Koichi looked at me.  ''You already have it Jane, you need to learn how to control it, first just think in your mind to your original self, it takes time, but i think you can do it.'' Koichi said as he shocked my face abit.  I jumped back and rubbed my face.  I felt weird.  Then everyone looked at me weird.  ''Jane...is that you.'' Ben asked me as Masky just went oh my.  Yeah, i did it.  I had short but long black hair, i had a skirt on with black and white hoodie.  I had the same shoes on i was wearing.  It's my old self.  ''And your eyes, are just wonderful.. i may be falling in love with you.'' Ben said as he rubbed my face.  ''Human skin, yep it's Jane.'' Jeff said as he rubbed my face too.  Either that, or my face was red from what Ben said to me.  I turned back to my old self with no warning.  ''Jane, we gotta see the Slender man right quick so he can get you to using your illusion form the right way.'' Koichi said as i went with him.  I was sad, yet hard to face my old self like they all said.  Now i knew what they all felt.


© 2013 Lexington


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on May 27, 2013
Last Updated on May 27, 2013