Batwing

Batwing

A Story by Academy6
"

Batwing is here to protect New york City under Batman's command.

"
Batwing

The alleys of New York always have a thick smell of sewage and garbage at night. And even from the rooftop, she could still smell it. But still, she waited. The wind flew through her hair. It was so rough, she could barely breath. But she ignored it. She's felt worse. Her eyes turned to look at the black watch on her wrist. Almost one o'clock.

'This is taking to long.' She thought. 'I'll have to get back soon.'
She grabbed her bow and stood to leave, when a loud bang stopped her. She turned to see a man, dressed in black, holding a gun, run into the alley and get onto a black and blue motorcycle.

'Bingo' she thought to herself as she pulled out a fake arrow and a small color bomb and tie them together using some string from her boot. She pulled back and shot the weapon at the thief. It hit his back and exploded into five different colors.

Out of shock, he fell off of the bike and fell to the ground, covered in different colors. Batwing jumped off of the roof and landed on the ground next to the trigger happy thief. After fixing her skirt, she stepped into the dim light.

She wore a black skirt and black shoes to match. Also slick red gloves and a black leather jacket with a red utility belt. And to keep her identity a secret, she wore a domino mask around her eyes.

The crook sat in shock until she moved closer. He got to his feet and into a fighting stance.
"I ain't goin' down without a fight, lady." He growled.

She rolled her eyes as he reached for his gun in his pocket, but she stayed silent. She couldn't allow him to hear her voice. It could give away too much. She ran at him kicking the gun out of his hand, and punching him in his nose. He fell back and lied on the ground. Batwing walked toward him, handcuffs ready, when he pulled out a knife and scratched her on her face. She stood back and felt the blood on her cheek. She glared at him as he walked toward her, knife in hand. She stood and waited until he got close enough for her to move.

He brought his arm back ready to strike, when she through shuriken past his head. He ducked and turned his head to look.

"Ha," he laughed. “You missed-"

Before he could finish, he was knocked to the ground by a roundhouse kick, to the face. He fell to the ground, this time he stayed down. She grabbed her cuffs and placed them around his wrist. Then grabbed the phone from the man's pocket.

"911 emergency."

"Help, help! A man attacked me outside in the Stop n' Go convenience store." She shouted in a fake southern accent.

"Alright ma'am, police will be there soon." And then she hung up. Batwing dropped the phone onto the ground, and drove off on the black and blue motorcycle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atlas Smith walked into the living room of her skyscraper tall penthouse. Her husband sat on the couch typing something on his new laptop. She stood and looked at him still in her suit.

"Your home late. Tough night on the job?" He asked. She walked in and stood over his shoulder.

"Nothing I can't handle." He looked up and quickly noticed the large, bloody scratch on her face.

"Your hurt." He stood from his seat on the couch and walked over to the rubbing alcohol and wipes off the blood from her face.

"I promise I'm fine." Atlas growled
.
"Yeah well, I'd rather that not get infected, babe." After he cleaned off the blood and sat her in a chair with a perfect view of the city, he poured two glasses of wine and sat next to his wife. He handed her a glass and she took it.

"To saving the city..." He started.

"...one bad guy at a time" she finished. Their glasses tapped together with a 'cling'. And they both took a sip.

© 2014 Academy6


Author's Note

Academy6
Hehe. Ive always wanted to be a super hero. And have a husband take care of me when i was hurt. I'm not old enough yet....but I will be.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on December 21, 2013
Last Updated on January 21, 2014
Tags: Superheroes, fanfiction

Author

Academy6
Academy6

CO



About
The children all over the world are crying out, and the world is darkening. It has fallen into dispair. We are those children. Hear our voices. more..

Writing
Fever Fever

A Story by Academy6


Screen Screen

A Story by Academy6