PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A Chapter by Tiffany Kelley
"

Introduction to a new novel in the works.

"
VERENA CANDITH JUST TURNED SIXTEEN. Just in time for Placement. In the country of Planitis, every sixteen year old gathers in the month of August to be assigned a new beginning. What decides their new journey? Their month of birth. Verena now belongs to the headquarters of the fourth sign of the Zodiac, Cancer. Typically parents plan the births of their children to match their own signs. Both of Verena's parents belong to the Libra headquarters. Her sister Prudence and brother Milo were born under the same sign as their parents but Verena is now faced with a different life. She will be separated from the people she has known forever.  What is in store for Verena's future? Will she fit into the Cancer society? 


© 2012 Tiffany Kelley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Prologue I assume. I like it, I really do, Tiffany. You've caught me by the collar, and I have nothing to fall back on! Write more!
Also, "will she fit into the Cancer society?"
How ironic =P

Koodoos
(Keep em coming!)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on November 20, 2012
Last Updated on November 25, 2012


Author

Tiffany Kelley
Tiffany Kelley

♎, OK



About
Twenty-two years old, confused by her own self-being. Never had the privilege of figuring herself out other than the fact that she has an unhealthy obsession with Literary Arts. As a child, she spen.. more..

Writing