Mania

Mania

A Chapter by Kamari's

Mania the happy side.

I personally call this the Squirrel side. Why because in Mania you are going, your mind rushes and you want to do everything. One time I drew five art pieces and have yet to finish, that is what it's like.

You feel like you can do anything , the superman complex is how I can truly put it you feel like nothing can touch you. This part is addictive I love being manic the closet thing to it that I know of is meth from studies it gives the same effect.

Then you come down live you just been shot. It's like going from lets make pancakes and see the sunset (Ian Gallagher ) to I can't get out of bed today because I woke up in a bad mood.
I mean in manic mode I eat maybe a lot to little and I'll pace around the kitchen so I can try to sleep later , finally I lay down one minute it's 12pm the next 3 am. I however love being manic because you're happy you want to do anything and everything.

Mania causes this I love life and everything. Sex becomes a need in this mode you become wanting more but remember not everyone is the same when it comes mania I'm just telling my experiences.


© 2015 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on March 7, 2015
Last Updated on March 7, 2015


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's